Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxVinit 0

Ex-SCJ , Ex-NG Caption , Ex-Ballas Under Deputy
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Muhammed

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day: 5 Hours

5. Your Discord: lynexv2

6. Your Nickname: Lynex Mandem

7. Your ID: 1296

Additional information

1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1- When I started at En1 I was high command in the term Richard Gravitas and thanks to him I learned a lot of gang rules and more I helped people how to get in and more. I want to be a gang leader, I want to activate the gang. I want it to be the best gang in town.

2- I want them to deal with the deputy and high commands gang during the hours I am not present. I want to set this gang to 0 warning. And I want it to be a nice rp.

3- These families are the most important gang in the city, no one can make it while families are here. I aim to reach 30 days with this best gang with 0 warning.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- I want do events with gang. Gun store robberies, store robberies, hostage situation and fz we will try do every day.

2- Before join to gang they need to take interniew because i don't want get any warning for gang if they say i have experience before we dont care we will keep ask questions if they want join to gang.

3- We want do good RP in hostage stations, Gun Store Robberies, Store Robberies and more....

4- Good Spray Team every at XX:40 they will start to do spray if we got good money from graffiti they will get bonus from organization.

5- I want creating a good turf team who can do %100 with less mistakes.

6- I don't want see in gang any toxic guy if i see any toxic guy in families will be get kicked from organization.

7- When im not in the city the deputies will take my place.

Rank System:

(14) Leader
(13) Deputy
(12) Under-Deputy
(11) Warlord
(10) Event Captain
(9) Og Gangster
(8) Executioner
(7) Turfer
(6) Spray Team
(5) Hitman
(4) Gangster