Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maqbull Dilwala
Administrators nickname
Saif Khan
Date
Jul 8, 2023
Time
14:06
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Maqbool Debala

Player
Player
We were in an unofficial event when a man with the ID 64601 began to provoke us. I told him to suck my ass, which is neither an OOC insult nor parental abuse, yet Admin Saif Khan penalized me by giving me GR 3.1 and 3.2 and blocking me for seven days.

I respectfully ask that the sentence I was given be revered. My remarks, in my opinion, do not constitute parental abuse.
For reference I have attached a link of the video herewith :

Apple Jerry

Player
Player
Saif What our guy did was just abuse IC in Hindi. But he did not mean anything ooc.
But the other person what he did he said Indian that comes ooc.
We abused him IC.
And we used FL abuse because everbody there know that language.
And we are open for a FL abuse punishment but nothing in there meant ooc from our side.
It was the other person who provoked us.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Hello, as an Indian admin who speaks fluent Hindi, I agree with Saif's decision. He speaks good Hindi and is aware of what each of the swears mean.
You time him to suck your ass.
Then you referred to him as "bhosdike", which means son of a whore.

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
Bhosdike is just a figure of speech what we say normally between our friends, If you have a great circle of friends they will know it's not a proper slang. As per Manoja Bajpai these are just a figure of speech just an emotion.
No hate to anyone but what did the guy got for racism what punishable??

Maqbool Debala

Player
Player
Hello, as an Indian admin who speaks fluent Hindi, I agree with Saif's decision. He speaks good Hindi and is aware of what each of the swears mean.
Hello you can search in google about it. In western culture you say motherfucker as figure of speech similarly in our country we use this as figure of speech no personal hate or insulting to any individual

Aditya

Player
Player
gaand chatle jake hahahahah, u guys can abuse me but moment i say something , u report me? also thats not the full video i remember u guys abusing me alot hahahahha crybabies!

Noob2OP

Player
Player
in this bodycam the id 23512 is also saying the same words and also mentioning india and indian even it was not needed to say there in that situation

Aditya

Player
Player
admin please ask them to send full video where the parental insult me , they just cut and give u small video of actual inncident

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
There was parental insult in the video + as mentioned by John lark the word holds exactly same meaning, about time you stop crying and serve the ban 💀

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
i didnt record as i didnt know i was trashtalking with bunch of crybabies who go to informal and speedrun to hospital
The actual cry baby is you just coming and ranting about your justification..... And yea, gun playing is all you do in city and boasting about it is just naive get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom