Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neymar medion
Suspect ID
220175 / 249433
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2023
Time of violation
12:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_ynA5JXWXc&ab_channel=progamer

medionstrix

Player
Player
I got scammed while buying grand coins as I transferred him the money he left the city.
The guys planned this as I asked the other guy who came with him if he got the grand coins which he replied yes for that reason I thought he wasn't a scam.
I believe he was selling from his twink as he was 5 years in city if he can punish his main if thats possible.

medionstrix

Player
Player
The point is this was a set-up, they both arrived in the same cars and when I asked him did he get the GC he said yes to make it believable

ashwaldmello

Player
Player
bro listen to your english
The point here is we knew that he/se was a new guy so at first we didnt trust him but 249433 made us belive that he is a trushed guy coz he said clearly in the pov that he got the GC. so that means they both planned this out and came. idk what you are talking about english.
as the POV is clear to me

Jonas Krown

Player
Player
I got scammed while buying grand coins as I transferred him the money he left the city.
The guys planned this as I asked the other guy who came with him if he got the grand coins which he replied yes for that reason I thought he wasn't a scam.
I believe he was selling from his twink as he was 5 years in city if he can punish his main if thats possible.
bro that happened to me too yesterday a guys scammed me too abut grand coins i gave him my shoes and he left

dcartel

Player
Player
Buddy you’re gonna get banned for gr 1.7 becuase u transferred over 7Mil a day 💀.
And the scammer probably transfered the money to his main account or friend so admins check logs

ashwaldmello

Player
Player
wait for real ? you get ban even if you exchange offer ?

Hype sussy

Player
Player
Tbh It is what it is
someone scammed this kid 7mil but this kid pay in cash that over 5mil which is gen 1.6 60days ban but gen 1.3 is perm ban of scammer and not compensate lost money so this kid lose 7mil and get a 60days ban with is a big L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom