Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected VDM+CR+6.19 | 255974 - 19920 - 19923 - 119012

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Agent Sujit
Suspect ID
255974 - 19920
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2023
Time of violation
19:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OrPasX2GKbE

GARA

Player
Player
Full POV without any crop or edits.
Timestamps Of Situations for better understanding.

1:57>> VDM
...They are started to do VDM without any reasons they even dosen't care about the EMS employee was there On Duty then also they tried to do VDM against the EMS employee.

3:58>> CR... In this clip they are doing CR they done multiple times, So I don't think so it is some it is some glitch or something. They also rammed EMS car in very harsh manner. Unfortunately the EMS employee does record a POV the situation.

9:18>>GR 6.19... So as you can see I was leaving the area , but ID 119012 called me on the EMS Organization radio, so I just gone back to know the reason, But the ID 255975 starts abusing me, just because I made a tip to admins about there complain. He just abused me Multiple times.

punju prasad

Player
Player
in the middle of the vedio at 5:43 he cuted the vedio because the god came to him and talked something because i shotted him like frendly fire and he is not involed in the situction when i was shotted and he reported me and at the last thee f woord is not a f word and he was puting the foram report mani times on it and it is the 3rd time to put the report 2 time admins rejected and it is the 3rd time to put the report on me and all there are cr and all but when i am shotting he is not involved in the situction and he is my friend and i got him frendly fire

ptoofs :-

!.Rejected - VDM+CR+6.19 | 255974 - 19920 - 19923 - 119012 thee 2nd time he reported

2.https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/422340/#post-1541269 the 1st time he reported

and in this thing why he was so much of intrested

GARA

Player
Player
in the middle of the vedio at 5:43 he cuted the vedio because the god came to him and talked something because i shotted him like frendly fire and he is not involed in the situction when i was shotted and he reported me and at the last thee f woord is not a f word and he was puting the foram report mani times on it and it is the 3rd time to put the report 2 time admins rejected and it is the 3rd time to put the report on me and all there are cr and all but when i am shotting he is not involved in the situction and he is my friend and i got him frendly fire

ptoofs :-

!.Rejected - VDM+CR+6.19 | 255974 - 19920 - 19923 - 119012 thee 2nd time he reported

2.https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/422340/#post-1541269 the 1st time he reported

and in this thing why he was so much of intrested
I didn't cut anything broo..
I have given all POV which I have with me
And I am not talking about Shooting do what ever with your Family members, I don't care about that..I am just saying which problems I have faced bcoz of you. And you abused me it is clear in the POV don't denay it accept your fault/ mistakes.

And if you think you are clean, So why you showing so much interest in mine reports.
Why you putting your all efforts you proove yourself ???

asova

Player
Player
And I am not talking about Shooting do what ever with your Family members, I don't care about that..I am just saying which problems I have faced bcoz of you. And you abused me it is clear in the POV don't denay it accept your fault/ mistakes.

And if you think you are clean, So why you showing so much interest in mine reports.
Why you putting your all efforts you proove yourself ???
Bro you have edited the clips down to where it only shows us crashing into u and nothing before

asova

Player
Player

Why you putting your all efforts you proove yourself ?
also you were literally shooting people but u cutted the clip so it didnt show it, you were shooting us for no reason before the clip

avxngrr

Player
Player
once again i am 19923 in the first clip and i would like too ask what do i do in this clip that was wrong i slightly hit him at first so i went back too talk too him and the car infront didnt load in fully neither did his character and bc i hit him i got worried i was gonna get banned so i drove away.

avxngrr

Player
Player
why have u re posted a third time and still included my id in the report after i made a good point and u got rejected twice all u are doing is wasting admins time over terrible pov that shows nothing too get me banned also just by looking at the amount of clips of pov u have on ur youtube kinda makes me think u must be doing something for so many people too break rules against u cutting them down making some weird slideshow but u cut out what happens before and after just makes no sense why u keep re making these stupid reports after being denied plus us proving we are innocent.

asova

Player
Player
also My pc is really bad so it wasnt rendering the cars the only thing i could see was the players. Also i kep having big lag spikes and they would happen as i was driving towards them to ask them if they were okay. Then they pulled out guns so i was driving quickly back and forth quickly to ask them why they were aiming guns at me but never got a chance to.

asova

Player
Player
why have u re posted a third time and still included my id in the report after i made a good point and u got rejected twice all u are doing is wasting admins time over terrible pov that shows nothing too get me banned also just by looking at the amount of clips of pov u have on ur youtube kinda makes me think u must be doing something for so many people too break rules against u cutting them down making some weird slideshow but u cut out what happens before and after just makes no sense why u keep re making these stupid reports after being denied plus us proving we are innocent.
fr bruh

asova

Player
Player
Also if you look at some of the older clips on his channel you can see his false reports and some of them are him UB driving. For example this one -

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected.
With all the violations in the pov, the punishments would be as follows:
ID 281805 would be punished for FailRp-Talking while unconscious.
ID 19923 and ID 19920 would be punished for Mass VDM and Gen 6.12.
However, the evidence provided was cropped or edited.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom