Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
thanda_lund
Administrators nickname
alex_odd
Date
Jul 7, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dUCPPY3PhAJTRuKICmN111bepIbBBaci/view?usp=drive_link

Python

Player
Player
hello sir , i was unaware about the rules and i took items from vehicle {fam} and i am deeply sorry for this , my account is banned for 9999 days please forgive me for my mistake and i will not do this kind of things in future .i am deeply sorry.. i will play by the rules and avoid these type of things in future, i play grand rp for enjoyment and its been a stressful days after my account was banned , i understand the consequences now and i assure you that i will play and follow all rp rules with respect

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom