Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fear RP / PG / CR | FIB | ID 61081 | ID 287020 | ID 88042 | ID 52869 | ID 127317

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
darren miller
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2023
Time of violation
18:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/J3YsIvaOMxE

Darren Miller

Player
Player
too many ids to put in suspect box

we did a hostage situation we had two hostages and had negotiated free passage for one and cash for the other we gave one hostage for the cash (pink hair lady)
we was waiting to give the other hostage when ID 52869 put spikes right in front of our car at time stamp 4:50 and ID 127317 at time stamp 4:33 also ID 61081 at the time stamp 5:30

we had two guns pointed at the hostage ID 287020 ready to let him go but as soon as I let go and had a gun on him FIB ID 88042 told him to run even tho we had two guns on him and were not ready for him to run FIB did not fear for the hostage's life and neither did the hostage upon us getting in the car and heading off ID 61081 from FIB car rammed us off the road into a tree at time stamp 8:22 they then car rammed us at 9:35 time stamp also its same car

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

-You released him and as usual they will ask hostage to get back, they did not shoot etc. so what happened there is pretty fair.
-There is some minor illogic behaviours from each side, like your car VDM cop with such irreaosonably (there is no shooting)
-Police cars can ram (in realistic way for sure) and this one looks OK, moved you out of the way.
-Cars in the project is so fast and some vehicles engines barely stop, it's nothing I can change, I wish both of your engines would be stopped after that crash (and later Viper as well) but if there is game script about it I can't blame any side about "why you didn't RP'ed your engine stopped"​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom