Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Deku_Aman
Suspect ID
108264 and 76971
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2023
Time of violation
9:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IY-zvDhYYmM

Aman Patel

Typing....
Player
i see one suspect and we are giving him demand to put his gun down and start shooting without any demand ID 108264 and ID 76971 just do mercy kill and rest. You can watch pov

Evan Federal

Sure?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Provide Extended POV.
(You have 6 hours to do so)

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
i see one suspect and we are giving him demand to put his gun down and start shooting without any demand ID 108264 and ID 76971 just do mercy kill and rest. You can watch pov
Learn what mercy killing means

If someone is finishing you to help you escape the RP for example if I am getting arrested and I am coughed and my friend came kills me and finishes me to avoid getting caught that's MK..he is not helping anyone by finishing you he killes you because there was Lios vs Gang members as Gang members were doing Atm robbery and the demand was given to leave the are and for that reason only the Global was set so it was already 10-10 situation

Aman Patel

Typing....
Player

If someone is finishing you to help you escape the RP for example if I am getting arrested and I am coughed and my friend came kills me and finishes me to avoid getting caught that's MK..he is not helping anyone by finishing you he killes you because there was Lios vs Gang members as Gang members were doing Atm robbery and the demand was given to leave the are and for that reason only the Global was set so it was already 10-10 situation
I suggest u to watch pov again

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
I suggest u to watch pov again
Bro you are SAHP officer and you should know if the demand is given then it's not considered as RDM and you are already pointing gun at him so what do you he will do in his self defence

Aman Patel

Typing....
Player

Aman Patel

Typing....
Player
Bro you are SAHP officer and you should know if the demand is given then it's not considered as RDM and you are already pointing gun at him so what do you he will do in his self defence
Ur talking about mk is does mk my officer handcuff the id 108264 and he got killed by his friend

Evan Federal

Sure?
Player
Requesting the POV of the situation from ID 94988.
Requesting the POV of the situation from ID 101380.
to check if the demands were given

(IDs mentioned above have 6 hours to respond)

Evan Federal

Sure?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 108264 will receive the punishment for Gen Rule 6.15.
ID 103024 will receive the punishment for Gen Rule 6.15.
(GR 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. WARN)

ID 94988 will Not receive the punishment for Gen Rule 6.15.
ID 92089 will not receive the punishment for Gen Rule 6.15.

(LEOs had an Proper IC Reason to Use Lethal Force)

ID 76971 will not receive the Punishment for Gen Rule 6.13.
(No Solid proof to prove the Mercy Killing)
(ID 76971 Finished all of them, cant prove that he Finished ID 103024 to help him escaping from RP)

ID 76971 will receive the punishment for Unrealistic Behavior.
(Finished everyone who were unconscious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom