Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kanye Killa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2023
Time of violation
20:54
Proofs
https://streamable.com/faqvzf

Kanye Killa

Player
Player
I want to see how he climbed that roof without fps mode and its considered as bug abuse so i want to see his pov.

The fact that you are going out on that roof without bug abuse does not make this valid. People can get up there without bug abuse, but i think if they use a right click or a first person mode to get up to that roof, that's abuse.
It is possible to get out on that roof without abuse. Then let it be allowed to go out with fps mode as well.

I think high administrators should evaluate this issue.

Last edited:

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
Also just to clarify some things

- i did not aim in when climbing the roof, i aimed while standing on the wall which gave me no advantages. As you can see in the second video i showed, even when your not aiming in you still stand on the wall without falling off.
- I did not get any advantage from aiming in, im aware this is a factor for some bug abuse reports but you can see in both povs that it took me the same amount of time to climb hence theres no bug being abused or any advantages (Both povs showed me climbing the roof within 4 seconds)
- The second pov shows the roof is accessible without needing to fps/aim

Also i got reported for this already and it was rejected:
Rejected thread: Reviewed - Pov Request | 44039

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom