Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Information
1. Your name: Rein
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time
4. Average online per day: at the very least, 8 hours
5. Your Discord: SimplyKamu
6. Your Nickname: Rein Deer
7. Your ID: 4028
Additional information
1. Leader of…
Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1) Experience…
I’ve been apart of the Legal orgs of Grand since November of 2021, Bouncing back and forth after government from FIB to NG to FIB to LSPD to SAHP and seen many pros and cons from LSPD past leaders and I believe I can bring a new age to the police department and bring a new training to make sure my officers are professional when on duty representing the face of the Police force

2) Likeability/Respectability… I’ve build up my character from EN-1 & EN-3 around respect and treat every situation as if it was IRL, I show people respect despite not liking them, I’ve always respected org jurisdictions, and has always been trying my best to keep communication with other orgs instead of barging my way in, with the phrase “I’m FIB/LSPD/SAHP/NG/GOV, you don't know anything about this” so I want to rebuild an org around the same respect that I’ve given other orgs, I want to have our officers treating every situation with a calm respectable manner, and making decisions as every decision would be made IRL to better improve RP.

3) Activity… to tackle the activity of my org, I will have a division dedicated to Parking Enforcement & Towing so my officers can better put focus towards ATM Robberies, 911 calls and making arrests and attending globals, and my parking enforcement officers only focus on towing and writing parking fines as they will be "Volunteers" not actual officers, I want to bring on a new age of Officers and Volunteers into the Police Department as well bring on a system for a ride along program and a police training academy.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

My Advice in improving the RP Level of the organization is by bringing in a new chain of command structure, new departments on top of the basic structure of "FTOs, HR, SWAT and Detectives" I will also bring on Public Relations, and Parking Enforcement which are primary made up of Volunteers for the department as they only handle writing fines and towing cars only the Division Supervisor, Deputy and Leader are considered "officers"

I will bring on weekly promotion ceremonies for my officers which will be hosted by the Human Resources Department

I will bring in Weekly high command meetings to discuss any improvements the Heads of departments and deputies would like to see to the org and their division to better improve their RP and how they actively do their jobs

I would like to implement a shift system into the LSPD which allows more bonus systems for both AM Shift and PM Shift (Day Shift/Night Shift) to better ensure I have officers for through out the day!)

Some divisions for my org may include:

Department of Human Resources;

The Department of Human Resources are incharge of keeping the roster up to date, hosting daily open recruitments, dealing with bodycam inspections and ensure all officers are following the most up to date state legislations, HR is also incharge of dealing with internal Affairs as well as external affairs.

Department of Field Training Operations;

The Department of Field Training Operations (or FTOs) is the officers incharge of training new officers from Open Recruitments, and incharge of training officers from applications and/or open interviews,

My Training Structure will be as following;
Phase 1: Basic LEO Knowledge, how to make arrests, how to write fines, a basic overview of the PDA System, and a basic understanding on what the LSPD is and how LSPD operates!

Phase 2: First Arrest Bodycam, After every New Officers's first phase of training, they go out on patrol for the first time with another LSPD Officer where they go out and look for criminal activates and make an arrest, once they complete the full arrest they save their bodycam and post it in their logs tagging FTOs for review.

Phase 3: First Event Bodycam, Every new agent must show bodycam of them attending any situation (i.e. 24/7 Robbery, Hostage Situation, Ammo runs etc.)

Department of Special Weapons And Tactics (S.W.A.T.)

Swat was always LSPD's version of Special operations, as they will be handing hostage negotiations, first response to 24/7 Robberies in LSPD' Juros dealing with Heavy Weapon Certifications as well as Advanced Weapon Certifications for normal Officers, LSPD Swat also deals with ghetto patrols, and cannabis hunts

Department of Detective Bureau;

These Agents are incharge of everything Undercover with the LSPD, they go Undercover for evidence collections, and even deal with evidence collection when not undercover, as they are primary there for investigation and have great communication with the FIB Undercover Division.

Department of Parking Enforcement;

Primarily made up of Volunteers for the org, these officers are incharge of maintaining traffic laws, they are trained to use the PDA to write fines, for violations of parking crimes, and how to properly tow cars.

Department of Public Relations;

Public Relations are incharge of maintaining a steady communication with LIfeinvader and writing newsletters with lifeinvader to broadcast to the city of how our brave LEOs are in the city fighting crime and protecting each and every civilian, they may also team up with the HR Department for Recruitment messages as well. they get drone shots of crime scenes for the news letters so Lifeinvader doesnt have to risk their reporters who are not trained in gun safety like our Officers are.

Thank you for tuning into my LSPD Application an d best of luck to all applicants :)

xZaiN

Player
Player
I mean, What we can say... She is the best for this position

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
U deserve this Bestie! U will slayy through the 2 terms like an Queen !!

Wazu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name: Rein
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time
4. Average online per day: at the very least, 8 hours
5. Your Discord: SimplyKamu
6. Your Nickname: Rein Deer
7. Your ID: 4028
Additional information
1. Leader of…
Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1) Experience…
I’ve been apart of the Legal orgs of Grand since November of 2021, Bouncing back and forth after government from FIB to NG to FIB to LSPD to SAHP and seen many pros and cons from LSPD past leaders and I believe I can bring a new age to the police department and bring a new training to make sure my officers are professional when on duty representing the face of the Police force

2) Likeability/Respectability… I’ve build up my character from EN-1 & EN-3 around respect and treat every situation as if it was IRL, I show people respect despite not liking them, I’ve always respected org jurisdictions, and has always been trying my best to keep communication with other orgs instead of barging my way in, with the phrase “I’m FIB/LSPD/SAHP/NG/GOV, you don't know anything about this” so I want to rebuild an org around the same respect that I’ve given other orgs, I want to have our officers treating every situation with a calm respectable manner, and making decisions as every decision would be made IRL to better improve RP.

3) Activity… to tackle the activity of my org, I will have a division dedicated to Parking Enforcement & Towing so my officers can better put focus towards ATM Robberies, 911 calls and making arrests and attending globals, and my parking enforcement officers only focus on towing and writing parking fines as they will be "Volunteers" not actual officers, I want to bring on a new age of Officers and Volunteers into the Police Department as well bring on a system for a ride along program and a police training academy.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

My Advice in improving the RP Level of the organization is by bringing in a new chain of command structure, new departments on top of the basic structure of "FTOs, HR, SWAT and Detectives" I will also bring on Public Relations, and Parking Enforcement which are primary made up of Volunteers for the department as they only handle writing fines and towing cars only the Division Supervisor, Deputy and Leader are considered "officers"

I will bring on weekly promotion ceremonies for my officers which will be hosted by the Human Resources Department

I will bring in Weekly high command meetings to discuss any improvements the Heads of departments and deputies would like to see to the org and their division to better improve their RP and how they actively do their jobs

I would like to implement a shift system into the LSPD which allows more bonus systems for both AM Shift and PM Shift (Day Shift/Night Shift) to better ensure I have officers for through out the day!)

Some divisions for my org may include:

Department of Human Resources;

The Department of Human Resources are incharge of keeping the roster up to date, hosting daily open recruitments, dealing with bodycam inspections and ensure all officers are following the most up to date state legislations, HR is also incharge of dealing with internal Affairs as well as external affairs.

Department of Field Training Operations;

The Department of Field Training Operations (or FTOs) is the officers incharge of training new officers from Open Recruitments, and incharge of training officers from applications and/or open interviews,

My Training Structure will be as following;
Phase 1: Basic LEO Knowledge, how to make arrests, how to write fines, a basic overview of the PDA System, and a basic understanding on what the LSPD is and how LSPD operates!

Phase 2: First Arrest Bodycam, After every New Officers's first phase of training, they go out on patrol for the first time with another LSPD Officer where they go out and look for criminal activates and make an arrest, once they complete the full arrest they save their bodycam and post it in their logs tagging FTOs for review.

Phase 3: First Event Bodycam, Every new agent must show bodycam of them attending any situation (i.e. 24/7 Robbery, Hostage Situation, Ammo runs etc.)

Department of Special Weapons And Tactics (S.W.A.T.)

Swat was always LSPD's version of Special operations, as they will be handing hostage negotiations, first response to 24/7 Robberies in LSPD' Juros dealing with Heavy Weapon Certifications as well as Advanced Weapon Certifications for normal Officers, LSPD Swat also deals with ghetto patrols, and cannabis hunts

Department of Detective Bureau;

These Agents are incharge of everything Undercover with the LSPD, they go Undercover for evidence collections, and even deal with evidence collection when not undercover, as they are primary there for investigation and have great communication with the FIB Undercover Division.

Department of Parking Enforcement;

Primarily made up of Volunteers for the org, these officers are incharge of maintaining traffic laws, they are trained to use the PDA to write fines, for violations of parking crimes, and how to properly tow cars.

Department of Public Relations;

Public Relations are incharge of maintaining a steady communication with LIfeinvader and writing newsletters with lifeinvader to broadcast to the city of how our brave LEOs are in the city fighting crime and protecting each and every civilian, they may also team up with the HR Department for Recruitment messages as well. they get drone shots of crime scenes for the news letters so Lifeinvader doesnt have to risk their reporters who are not trained in gun safety like our Officers are.

Thank you for tuning into my LSPD Application an d best of luck to all applicants :)
I know this won't count as much, but I personally recommend her for the leadership! Hope I see a good response!

KaaZaa

Player
Player
Amazing RP player know her 1,5 years. She was HC at all legal org. Has a lot of experiences and ofc know what to do at any hard situation. Also she has amazing leadership skills. im sure it will be one of the best terms what had EN3 (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom