Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Esmate Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 25, 2022
Time of violation
9:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/beqr7sbE318

Esmate Russo

Player
Player
I was at my family house defending panels from thief like these . when i was a guy outside so i waited for any movement before taking action. later he came in the family house yard ran upto panels to check out and then i confronted him and asked him to leave area then he fired a shot at me so in self defence i shot and killed him bet the moment he died he combat logged and it could not be a a game crash as he did it instantly. I would like admin to take a strict action as this is not the first time he did something like this he have been reported for rdm previously and now rdm and combat log, i had my reason to shoot him

Lee_28

Player
Player
I was at my family house defending panels from thief like these . when i was a guy outside so i waited for any movement before taking action. later he came in the family house yard ran upto panels to check out and then i confronted him and asked him to leave area then he fired a shot at me so in self defence i shot and killed him bet the moment he died he combat logged and it could not be a a game crash as he did it instantly. I would like admin to take a strict action as this is not the first time he did something like this he have been reported for rdm previously and now rdm and combat log, i had my reason to shoot him
its clearly not an RDM from my side when i took those batteries no one was there also it was in the city so you cant either rob me or take me as Hostage and i knew you were gonna do shit to my unconcious body and also guess what im sitting on a fat profit pls dont cry after getting robbed

Lee_28

Player
Player
also if you want money for solar panel don't be shy i live near train station apartment (IC) come to me and i will pay you for those solar panels

Noah Acahche

Player
Player

No off-topic comments or it will result in your forum account banned.

Last edited:

Esmate Russo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

• Requesting ID 2058 Pov of the situation or if they crashed then Proof of crash logs

They have 12 hours to provide or i will accept this report for Gen rule 6.2

To find crash logs follow this guide Find crash and error logs and location in Windows 10 / 11 ?
He is already on a warning for doing combat log 2 times yesterday he repeats the same thing and gets off on warning and does the same every 2 days he is salty and he continue to ruin rp by just that.
i am not a petty person but this guy is already under my nerve and i don't want to make it personal or anything but as obvious he continues to do all that every single day.

Esmate Russo

Player
Player
also if you want money for solar panel don't be shy i live near train station apartment (IC) come to me and i will pay you for those solar panels
you can see his behaviour and nature in this forum
like on a official public page he is like this , you can't imagine how he is in game/rp

zack ponch Bigfan

Player
Player
you cringe also

Lee_28

Player
Player
u need to get banned u do this everyday (COMBACT LOG)
and u have 2 warning
this are real logs and deepak yo are just a kid and this is just a fam matter
im no idiot lying to admin's and you need to get banned for off topic on forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom