Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charlie Russo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 11, 2023
Time of violation
19:49
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jU4S7VL

Charlie Russo

Leader of unofficial org
Am kakoun million 291989 am the one that was managing the business and got those seeds and stored them in the heli ! I took what was mine and left cause ! Charlie russo is a scammer . I dont support scammers.
Give Evidence of that, Taking everything out of a Families Vehicle and leaving the Families after that instantly does not seem legit to me :) maybe you thought there was more in the Heli :) I can provide logs where i put the Seeds in the Heli !

Atlantic

Player
Player
Charlie has never scammed anyone and even has given u kakoun huge bonuses for your work on the business… and has been nothing but nice to anyone and everyone!

Kishko

Player
Player
Am kakoun million 291989 am the one that was managing the business and got those seeds and stored them in the heli ! I took what was mine and left cause ! Charlie russo is a scammer . I dont support scammers.
Here we go again

Atlantic

Player
Player
Hows it scamming if he charlie russo owns the business hahaha ppl are just jealous

Atlantic

Player
Player
Who tf is julia bro and how am i backstabbing bro you contradict yourself and all nothing else needs to be said Charlies evidence shows you lying to admins on this forum saying thier your seeds when he shows proof…. Ggs hahaha

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 291989 will receive a punishment for GR 6.22
Even tho you may have put seed into that helicopter, you basically make a donation providing them to the family.
When you then loot the heli, you take property of the family.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom