Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyl1e

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Yavuz

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: +3 GMT

4. Average online per day: 6-8hrs

5. Your Discord: kyl1e

6. Your Nickname: Lai Santiago

7. Your ID: 214860

Additional information
1. Leader of
Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to successfully bring this gang to the top as much as i can manage this gang, lead the gang, establish the order of the gang as well as possible with my friends and my environment, I gained a lot of gang experience in gangs and learned how things work in gang and then I became a deputy in sinda En3 also I get 4 under deputy in En1. after I think it's time to lead the gang

- I've been playing in this project for 9 months now and I think it's time to be a leader and I will have a good success and a good term. I also aim to keep the gang in great shape during events and I aim to do the best a gang can do and I will show you all my hard work for the future of the gang. I have always wanted to have a respectful gang in the city

- I want to fill Los Santos Vagos with members who know how to speak respectfully and honestly in the best way and my main target will be to make such a strong gang that people would question themselves entering the ghetto. if i can get the chance and ill not let the curators down with my words.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-My first Improvement is have Vagos Roaming and Conquering ghetto alot more then normal as seen before they arent very popular in both ghetto as much as they should be, I also wanna make sure Vagos are at every event and have high activity

-Next things is too make sure my gangs isnt toxic and keeps a High Balanced amount of good rp when in situations like hostage situations or something and we will do any singel event like store rob, fz, gunstore, etc.

- Making Sure that i have good connection with LEOS and Not a hate hate hate kind of relationship by hosting events and globals

- We will push %100 turf with my turf team and i beleive my turfers and we will do this

Rank Structure:

15 - Leader

14 - Under Leader
13- Capo
12- Warlord
11- Grafitti Head
(High Command)
10- Turfer
9- Event Manager
8- Grafitti Team
7- Street Runna
6- Gangster