Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
1. Darren T
2. 27
3. GMT (same as server time)
4. will be 10 - 15 (possible more)
5. DarrenT#6450
6. Darren Miler
7. 17363

Additional information
since starting playing again 2 days ago I have learnt that a lot has changed I have seen the new rule changes and have re built my knowledge of things that have changed in the city in the 3 moths that I have been away and I feel ready to grow further and help the city grow.

1. Grand RP was one of the first RP servers that I played on and I instantly felt at home here I built up a good connection with the players in NG and very quickly went to being a 2nd lieutenant and was then given the opportunity to become part of the admin team working along side some of the most excellent admins and making more great friends along the way I was given the opportunity to help Sam train new admins on the forum and to work in a team of excellent people and I am hoping that I will once again be given the opportunity to help the city grow.
2. I am a good listener and will try very hard to find a solution to a problem I'm a fast learner and I'm always open to new ideas.
3. I suck at shooting
4. Yes, having had the opportunity to be part of the admin team before I would like to be a part of the team again and build new friendships and learn further.
5.yes I am ready leave RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom