Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alexandre_Dubois
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2023
Time of violation
9:19
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiAW20H_iHE

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player

cannot post all id in suspect since too long

they tried to rob me , shooting t me while they are only 3 people in gang car and 1 in a personal family car

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
Funniest Forum of the Day 😂😂😂 anyway after this go and read the rules

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
(ID: 67005 Provide Extended POV(2-3 mins) of the Situation.)
(You have 8 hrs to do so)

Napoleon Blanchard

Player

Then tell me how unofficial family rob people then....
you cannot rob as a gang with a fam car or rob as a inofficial family with gang car , that the same thing

any gang activity should be done in full gang car

its like going to a store robbery and park a family car to run away

otherwise that would mean i could drive my bugatti la voiture noire as a cop to drive as fast as the light

Del Federal everythign is clean in the pov , and i would like to add cr

Diptin Pluxury

Player

you cannot rob as a gang with a fam car or rob as a inofficial family with gang car , that the same thing

any gang activity should be done in full gang car

its like going to a store robbery and park a family car to run away

otherwise that would mean i could drive my bugatti la voiture noire as a cop to drive as fast as the light

Del Federal everythign is clean in the pov , and i would like to add cr
You are a Leo and we and gang members know the difference dude In store robbery or NG raid we can't go with fam cars but if we want to rob someone we can team up with Any unofficial fam and rob one person....These rules are not written anywhere but we know this you can ask any admin If you want and btw show the pov when they robbed you with 1 gang car and 3 people...if you can't show then you are deceiving the Adminstrator now it's your choice what you wanna do

Napoleon Blanchard

Player
You are a Leo and we and gang members know the difference dude In store robbery or NG raid we can't go with fam cars but if we want to rob someone we can team up with Any unofficial fam and rob one person....These rules are not written anywhere but we know this you can ask any admin If you want and btw show the pov when they robbed you with 1 gang car and 3 people...if you can't show then you are deceiving the Adminstrator now it's your choice what you wanna do
if u wanna play it like this

the fam car is an arsen car wich is a family that isnt unofficial

Dipak Abhishek Del Federal

Diptin Pluxury

Player
if u wanna play it like this

the fam car is an arsen car wich is a family that isnt unofficial

Dipak Abhishek Del Federal
Bro why don't you show me when they robbed you with 3 peoples and 1 cars which is actually a rule break

Astor

Player
Player
In the POV, you can see that a friend came later, and shoot the screen recording of us 3 people robbery. He then invites his friends to our location by meta-geaming.

Astor

Player
Player
You're the one who should be banned here. As a cop, you were supposed to comply with the stop residence.

Yagizz Yildiz

Player
Player

cannot post all id in suspect since too long

they tried to rob me , shooting t me while they are only 3 people in gang car and 1 in a personal family car
Such Videos must be at least 1 Minute, send the continuation of the video, take out the tablet and call the team in the continuation of the video

Astor

Player
Player
You don't have the ability to understand, I think the admin asked you to pov, you have to throw it away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom