Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kazim Raki
Administrators nickname
Fstoq DeArcy
Date
Jul 11, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/I92UbcU

Berzan

Player
Player
Dear Admins

We were unfairly eliminated from Fam-war. As the reason, 2 people who were distressed were shown, but since it was decided that their ban was wrong, it was a little unfair for us to be eliminated as well.

The reasons why 2 of our men were banned were removed for reasons beyond their control and it was stated that there was no problem. One of them was banned due to the visiual bug, and the other was the problem caused by the slow speed of the internet in Turkey, and both of them were unbanned.

We would like to continue with the order shown below.

chavo mu

oha
Player
NOT OFF TOPIC
Hello, this person's side account has been banned for cheating admins. Trying to trick the admins in this forum. The visual bug he mentioned is the entire id and game clock deleted from the video.

He then opened a forum to object to this and posted a famwar pov. In his pov, another family member says he has tracer ammunition. This is illegal. Then the other players say sentences as if nothing will happen, no one will understand. Turkish admin needs to review this. Watch from 0:33 seconds.
These people have used cheats in many events before. Disqualification from Famwar is the right decision.
I downloaded it and uploaded it myself as it might remove the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom