Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
deqz dior
Administrators nickname
Emad Pluxury
Date
Jul 12, 2023
Time
8:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsoOrYq_BCI

deqz

Player
Player
To begin, I'm not perfect and will never be, but I'm trying to get to know all the rules and be better. I did not realize I was not recording all overlays, and I never knew that was a rule. I cannot say for certain that I wasn't recording all the overlays, as I do not remember that exact moment, it could have been a glitch. I have been playing this game for 2 months and spend a lot of hours playing it every day. I really love the game and truly believe this is the best RP server. It would break my heart not to get unblocked, as I met a lot of people that I have fun with every day, and it would be a shame to say goodbye to all of them. Thank you GrandRP for this game and the memories.
i guess this is farewell to everyone i have met on the game. thank you for the memories, i will never forget.

Please reconsider and think what this would mean to me, thank you for your time.

deqz

Player
Player
i also use Nvidia shadowplay for bodycam footage and i will fix so it records all overlays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom