Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shroud Loco
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2023
Time of violation
1:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkx6dhlp3eg

Shroud Loco

Player
Player
just i wana see pov for taht girl how not to die playing from omerta fam
127 damage not die

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
Requesting POV From ID 101762 Of The Event (Informal 01:40 13/07/23)
You Have 8 Hours To Provide The Evidence

eren999

Player
Player
i don t now why they pov raq me bro i kill them normal kill but that the pov

Mike Xoxo

Player
Player
bro the forum isnt on u it is on the girl with the white hair thats taking 127 damage and not died

quagmire

๐”น๐• ๐•ฆ ๐Ÿ›๐•’๐•ค๐•“๐•’
Player
pov is too short , that makes me think , what r u trying to hide ?

quagmire

๐”น๐• ๐•ฆ ๐Ÿ›๐•’๐•ค๐•“๐•’
Player
btw u r modifying ur povs , sound is not the same , second anyone who played fps will know for sure that ur crosshair is following the player , look how r u locking on the last player exact position behin the trees then insta sick flick lock on ur friend bodyy (miss click i guess),that super sus mr id 100k if ur aim is clean SEN are looking for dualist btw, elsee stop using cheat

Last edited:

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
btw u r modifying ur povs , sound is not the same , second anyone who played fps will know for sure that ur crosshair is following the player , look how r u locking on the last player exact position behin the trees ,that super sus mr id 100k if ur aim is clean SEN are looking for dualist btw, elsee stop using cheat
Accusing him of cheats?? HAHHAHAHAH he not even using redux

Tyron Bolo

Player
Player
btw u r modifying ur povs , sound is not the same , second anyone who played fps will know for sure that ur crosshair is following the player , look how r u locking on the last player exact position behin the trees then insta sick flick lock on ur friend bodyy (miss click i guess),that super sus mr id 100k if ur aim is clean SEN are looking for dualist btw, elsee stop using cheat
shut ur bitch ass up mans talking about him using cheats u wouldn't know what cheats looked if they hit u in the face dont pipe up cuz u think u have something

Doogs

DeYemming
Player
bro en2 players are different ong

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
Provide 1 min Extended POV After You Killed The Person
You Have 8 Hours To Provide The Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom