Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ironick_grand
Administrators nickname
Zeke_Landon
Date
Jul 13, 2023
Time
07:05
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/426047/,

ironick grand

Player
Player
someone punching me at beach market {id 188959} then i go to talk with him but they bring out gun at beach market and then they go to red zone and fire shots on me. i accept person was inside the red zone but according to rules u can't go red zone and fire someone who is inside green zone, respected Zeke Landon lock my threads for 1 and half day and then they say person was inside red zone.

my pov
188959 Pov

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Hi there, It is clear visual bug but you are in red zone as you can see from other guys POV. and also he only punched once it could be on accident or misclick from his side. So that really doesn't fall under the random punching punishment. PS you will be punished for Fail RP (Talking while dead) I forgot about that. Have a great rest of your day.

ironick grand

Player
Player
check ther POV Again the person was talking with me wen i am dead POV Was Edited But U Still Ignored
at 43 sec

ironick grand

Player
Player
after posting this thread suddenly god realize i was fail-rp and put me inside jail for 60Min

vizzik28

Player
Player
Also, there is no such thing as pov is regulated. I can send it to you in 10 minutes if you want. :)

ironick grand

Player
Player
Hi there, It is clear visual bug but you are in red zone as you can see from other guys POV. and also he only punched once it could be on accident or misclick from his side. So that really doesn't fall under the random punching punishment. PS you will be punished for Fail RP (Talking while dead) I forgot about that. Have a great rest of your day.
im not against u Sir Zeke Or person who kill me but my thinking is little bit different.
according to me 'argument is important in human development, if u punish someone who don't agree with your decision, then rules will be never develop'

this my final word
have nice day good bye

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
u where killed not in a green zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom