Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
subba lakshmi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 13, 2023
Time of violation
13:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Jlh9hWKLg2s

Madara Reddy

Player
Player
You can see in the pov they've climbed the non accessible roof on the both sides of the store, its a non accessible roof we don't know how many leos have climbed the roof and we don't know how many members have climbed the roof. We request one person's pov about how many members have climbed the roof Id: 85639.
You can also request Id: 26264. He was killing my friend from another side of the store of a non accessible roof. In this situation we've lost the store robbery and so many members were arrested.
You can checkout my friend pov of another non accessible roof My friend POV
We are requesting the pov of these 2 guys.
I hope this doesn't repeat again.

Last edited:

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
you can see in the pov they've climbed the non accessible roof of both sides of the store its a non accessible roof we dont know how many leos have climbed the roof we dont know how many members have climed the roof. we request one guy pov about how many members have climbed the roof id: 85639.
you can also request id: 26264 he is killing my friend from another side of the store of unaccessible roof. for this situation we lost the store robbery and so many members are arrested.
you can see my friend pov of another unaccessible roof My friend POV
we are requesting the pov of these 2 guys pov
This leos are don’t respect the server rules, so many people climbs roof which is not accessible , dear curators if he got org punishment he will don’t do again , there are more then 4 leos did GR 6.18 , if not he will do again and again

Pranay Pluxury 11

Player
Player
you can see in the pov they've climbed the non accessible roof of both sides of the store its a non accessible roof we dont know how many leos have climbed the roof we dont know how many members have climed the roof. we request one guy pov about how many members have climbed the roof id: 85639.
you can also request id: 26264 he is killing my friend from another side of the store of unaccessible roof. for this situation we lost the store robbery and so many members are arrested.
you can see my friend pov of another unaccessible roof My friend POV
we are requesting the pov of these 2 guys pov
OMG Never Seen These many Ar spam Bots

Vali Lucifer

Player
Player
Thread Reviewed.

First of all, the meaning of mass rule break is - If a person/s breaks a lot of rules (For example - CL, PG, Meta Gaming, etc..) together then only it is considered as mass rule break. The format for a forum to complaint against a player/s is "Rule Break | ID".

For ID 85639 he is already punished for this situation.

"The other people IDs are not visible so can't punish them."

File a new complaint with more ID visible and for other people they can make forum with their own POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom