Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Voice chat has been timed out

Ethannn

Player
Player
I am having this issue from past 2 weeks, like in the case when i use wired earphones the voice chat gets timed out everytime i try to speak and in the other case where i use wireless earphones then at first the game sound is clear but as i try to speak the voice chat gets timed out and on reset the mic by F8 the ingame sound drastically drops the quality and i am able to talk with others but my voice to them is not clear all time, i addressed my issue in the discord server but no one responded to me, at at last I expect help from you guys.

Mathias Kaspijsk

Player
Player
Press F8 + F10. If not working check your internet connection, restart your router, try it with vpn if it doesnt even work reinstall ragemp

Terrona

Player
Player
I am having this issue from past 2 weeks, like in the case when i use wired earphones the voice chat gets timed out everytime i try to speak and in the other case where i use wireless earphones then at first the game sound is clear but as i try to speak the voice chat gets timed out and on reset the mic by F8 the ingame sound drastically drops the quality and i am able to talk with others but my voice to them is not clear all time, i addressed my issue in the discord server but no one responded to me, at at last I expect help from you guys. By the way, as for just music and so on, it would be best to think about it and for example make your own channel on Spotify and promote it. I highly recommend such a scheme. I found here spotify promotion promosoundgroup.net/collection/streaming-promotion/spotify-promotion/ and I highly recommend that you also familiarize yourself and there will be no problems just to promote yourself on this platform.
I had to change the whole router and that solved the problem.

Last edited:
Top Bottom