Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Blaze
Suspect ID
105583 108278
Date of violation
Jul 14, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gVxSxvSD2YM

Devil Perfecto

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
both guys did ub here . 108278 did not hold gun while demand . and 105583 start shoot at 2 sec

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
you was told clearly to leave way before the count down,

also there was no death in the clip so no proof of anyone being killed,

this is not a ub demand , its a clear warning to leave the arena,

the clip is not 5 minutes long, so should not pass as valid, as the full story of the rp was not shown,

the clip was kroped and edited to your benefit not showing full sitation , the admin should understand and this should be REJECTED
MMG_1.gif

Black Santa

Player
Player
didnt even shoot you either show me the rule which says i cant shoot next to u whilst giving demands to add an intimidating rp experience lol and the fact u didnt start leaving and cropped the clip to hide the fail rp is sad :(

Devil Perfecto

Player
you was told clearly to leave way before the count down,

also there was no death in the clip so no proof of anyone being killed,

this is not a ub demand , its a clear warning to leave the arena,

the clip is not 5 minutes long, so should not pass as valid, as the full story of the rp was not shown,

the clip was kroped and edited to your benefit not showing full sitation , the admin should understand and this should be REJECTED
MMG_1.gif
Bro if you give demand , you have to aim gun .
You are a old player you dont know that ? Dont interfere in this matter

Devil Perfecto

Player
108278 how a guy can give demand without gun i wans to know .

Black Santa

Player
Player
HE SAID EXTEND POV TO UNDERSTAND FULL RP NOT TO SHOW US HOW BAD AT DRIVING U ARE DUMMY! ITS LITERALLY SAME CLIP W SOME CRASHES AT THE START HAHA HE MEANT EXTEND AFTER ASWELL... FURTHERMORE ONLY PERSON RUINING RP ISS THE PERSON DOING FAIL RP N TRYING TO HIDE IT AN DECIEVE ADMIN WHICH IS RULE BREAK ITSELF

jeff mmg

Player
Player
bother first check ur pov before post even if ididnt shoot my guy was aiming at u and i told u to leave it u still have a gun to ur head and ur saying im demanding u to leave when i dont haveagun we are family my guys aiming at u and im telling u to leave extend the pov plus learn rules and stop acting like u know all the rules better than us

jeff mmg

Player
Player
just because my id is high it dont mean i dont know rules. there is nothing that we did wrong in that pov and u know it ur wasting our and the admins damn time

jeff mmg

Player
Player
and as for the matter where u said (Who lets kids in the place where adults rule) brother stop saying something ur not sure about im im probably older than u and age has nothing to do with forums there could be a kid that 8 yr old that knows way more about the rules than u do so dont say shit like that explains that ur panicking cus u know ur wrong and we didnt brake any rules and stop posting forums cus u didnt get the crate look at ur pov first than post this just makes u look stupid

Devil Perfecto

Player
and as for the matter where u said (Who lets kids in the place where adults rule) brother stop saying something ur not sure about im im probably older than u and age has nothing to do with forums there could be a kid that 8 yr old that knows way more about the rules than u do so dont say shit like that explains that ur panicking cus u know ur wrong and we didnt brake any rules and stop posting forums cus u didnt get the crate look at ur pov first than post this just makes u look stupid
Bro you cant give demand without gun ...accept your fault.

Devil Perfecto

Player
Hassy Davids plz watch he gave me demand without gun and anather guy shoot me 2 sec

Black Santa

Player
Player
5,4,3,2 thats 4 seconds dummy and after showing no fear for your life and not leaving i fired one shot next to you to add intimidation to the RP again show the rule which says i cant do it if im giving demands and you arent complying i can smoke u in ur face think urself lucky i only shot next to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom