Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maya Rose

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Maya Maude
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+1 (England)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 13:00 PM - 7:00 AM ( some time changes but mostly around that time i have given )
5. Average online per day: 14 to 18 hours
6. Your Discord: Maya1#5030
7. Your Nickname: Maya Rose
8. Your ID: 26637
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Preferably state

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I originally played on EN2, i have been in most orgs but mainly took attached too legal orgs. I have experience in gangs and lots of experience in legal orgs as i have been mainly high ranks. I came into en3 and joined LSPD straight away and meet lots of great people what made me feel like EN3 is my home, and became the Co- Leader of a family. I have been in so many RP situations that now i have a lot of knowledge to be able to help the community out .

What are your strengths?
I have great communication skills
I know how to handle situations
I am great with listening too people
I am good with understanding people who are not the best with English
I have good patience

What are your greatest weaknesses?
That i am quite stubborn in situations when i know i am right/wrong

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i am ready to leave the RP life, as i have been playing Grand for a long time and i have very much so enjoyed the RP life but its time to change and help people out even more with there problems that RP player can not do, and i am also ready to step down from helping lead a family.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes as i don't have one anymore anyways

Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No i do not have any irl issue at the moment to prevent me from being active

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom