Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2023
Time of violation
7:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Lr0eCgUx28E

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
Ha and i need cow shit cleaner dm me ill give more then you kid
Damn bro I own the 3 restaurants but what ur friend is doing he is unable to pay bills too trying to sell his PC and you own a cowshed it's too sad if u need any money for ur cowshed development dm me I will help u and by the way 1st go and clean ur shit u smell very bad lmao

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Every one involved here Please Stop Off topic and provoking yourselves.

And coming to forum it is two different situations after raid he went away and came back after 3mins so it counts as two different situations. And

*moreover as you asked me for MG he showed me his passport at beginning of Bodycam

Note: I am not playing my roles over there where you no need to mention me as leader all the time. I know you are trying to get me verbal but I know what should I do or not. Because we work hard to get positions and respect in city . So we don't mess or missuse it. 😇

* And when we come to toxicity can you please recheck who starting it and you think when someone come to your house and start provoking you is good and will you be quite
Yes you won't we did the same and there is no toxicity over there he started we sent him back that's it As you are interested you took my POV and download you can see I am at my house all the time he came and went where it is clear he is coming to provoke us tried to do some shit soo.... That's it if you want more dm me for further explanation.

Have a good day

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
Every one involved here Please Stop Off topic and provoking yourselves.

And coming to forum it is two different situations after raid he went away and came back after 3mins so it counts as two different situations. And

*moreover as you asked me for MG he showed me his passport at beginning of Bodycam

Note: I am not playing my roles over there where you no need to mention me as leader all the time. I know you are trying to get me verbal but I know what should I do or not. Because we work hard to get positions and respect in city . So we don't mess or missuse it. 😇

* And when we come to toxicity can you please recheck who starting it and you think when someone come to your house and start provoking you is good and will you be quite
Yes you won't we did the same and there is no toxicity over there he started we sent him back that's it As you are interested you took my POV and download you can see I am at my house all the time he came and went where it is clear he is coming to provoke us tried to do some shit soo.... That's it if you want more dm me for further explanation.

Have a good day
Bro this is not application forum

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
No Off-topic/offence, This may result as Forum Ban

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID: 66614 will receive a punishment for VDM
(You cannot Try to kill/Hit a citizen with your car without any reason, in a POV it is clear you hit ID: 56366 intentionally. | Jail 60-120 Min)
Also,
ID: 92805 will receive a punishment for Provoking.
(You cannot provoke anyone so that he make one mistake and break a rule. | Mute 60 Min)
ID: 104693 will receive a punishment for Provoking.
(You cannot provoke anyone so that he make one mistake and break a rule. | Mute 60 Min)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom