Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan Vella

Speak softly, but carry a big can of paint.
Player
Deserving 👑

standard.gif

UmurRosenberg

Player
Player
BEST LEADER
Because;
✅- He worked as a deputy and underdeputy in Legal and Illegal organizations
✅- My family's best deputy
✅-
Included in all rp situations (legal and illegal)
✅- He can find a common point and gather everyone, establish good relations with people
✅- HAS THE LEADERSHIP QUALITY

Line_Marlon

𝐄𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ♥
Player
Information!
1. Your name IRL : Caner
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10+ Hours Daily
5. Your Discord: asil_bey
6. Your Nickname: Asil Bey
7. Your ID: 390
My Experiences:;
-Marabunta Deputy
-Families Deputy
-Vagos Deputy

1. I want to be Leader of The Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader od this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)​

- I want to be a vagos leader because I have a lot of experience. I was the deputy leader of the vagos led by Tosan Ash. We have done very successful and fun things together.

- I think that the people who are most active and know the rules should be given a high rank. One of the leaders who achieved this was Tosan. I want to upgrade Vagos again from where it left off.

- When I was a deputy, I saw that other gang leaders gave rank to people who did not follow the rules and violated the rules.

- I've been in gangs for a very long time. During my time in gangs, I became Deputy 3 times.

- As long as I was active in gangs, I tried to keep the gang active as much as I could.

- I made many friends. I want to become the most active gang by collecting them all in the same gang

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

- I will make sure that we do daily 1x Hostage situation, 1x FZ raid , 1x gunstore Robbery, 1x 24/7 store robbery without any excuse. and Bonuses Will also be Given after every event we do.

- We'll be a friendly gang. the gang will definitely not be poisonous

- we will get 10k graffiti profit every hour

- Our warehouse will always be full. we will never be without material

- We will try to make 100% turf

- We will Clapp everyone in the ghetto and the name of the Vagos will be everywhere

- we will do hostage sitatuon as much as we can. High prizes will be awarded to everyone who participates.

Best Regards Asil Bey
+ Best Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom