Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Koray Scott
Administrators nickname
William Miller
Date
Jan 26, 2022
Time
13:00
Proofs
requesting pov of miller

King Cartierian

Player
Player
so i got demorgend for this but william have to look betetr the next time. so they pulled someone over who i know and i was mad at that so i was trying to kill them so i tried to block them. and chased them they tried to pull over me and i got demorgend for CB and CR. i wanna see a POV of this bc im 100%sure i didnt broke en rule and i wanna ask william miller to look better! your wasting my time. ty for reading

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
so i got demorgend for this but william have to look betetr the next time. so they pulled someone over who i know and i was mad at that so i was trying to kill them so i tried to block them. and chased them they tried to pull over me and i got demorgend for CB and CR. i wanna see a POV of this bc im 100%sure i didnt broke en rule and i wanna ask william miller to look better! your wasting my time. ty for reading
First of all those officers weren't pulling the people you saw over, their friend got in an accident were he was unconscious and they were checking if they were all right and while they were doing that you hit them with your car while driving then you stopped and started swearing at them and when they were driving on the highway you were constantly ramming them. if POV is required ill provide it to higher admins.

King Cartierian

Player
Player
First of all those officers weren't pulling the people you saw over, their friend got in an accident were he was unconscious and they were checking if they were all right and while they were doing that you hit them with your car while driving then you stopped and started swearing at them and when they were driving on the highway you were constantly ramming them. if POV is required ill provide it to higher admins.
first of all i saw my friends on high way with SAHP i cant smell if they were in an crash or whatever so i tought they were pulles over. second i never sweared at them they told me to leave and i told them to stfu thats not copbaiting. then on highway i didnt ram them i tried to block them if i hitted them i did it by a mistake bc not all blocks are going like i wishe to be so i dont understand ur problem u could talked to me and asked why i did it u just demorgen me like u know the whole situation

King Cartierian

Player
Player
then we were in an rp situation where i was about to get chased and u demorgend me mid rp situation you should wait till the rp is over and punish me then for whatever so dont be liek this next time ty

Alex Odd

Admin provided POV where carraming was pretty well seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom