Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yusf broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2023
Time of violation
15:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eGfQQLpyR1I

yusf

Player
Player
GEN 6.2 by 32178
and breaking rules I Angry Kings
at the time I got a call and there was heavy gang activity, I am FIB and when I went there most of them had guns in their hand, and at that time when I asked someone for passport he left the game, and we are in a rp situation and one of them started a family raid, in the middle of a rp situation, and this is basically combat logging which is Gen Rule 6.2

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Before I begin reviewing
Fix the title (Rule Breaks |IDs)

They have 6 hours to amend the error

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Requesting ID 104693 & ID 56015 to provide POV of the situation + POV of the beginning of the family raid.

They have 12 hours to respond.

Note: You will be banned for ER 1.7 if you don't provide POV of raid.

Mani Kanta B

Player
Player
First of all Its my Family House. And while I (104693) talking with FIB agents some other family members came and suddenly started fam raid and kill us in seconds. And immediately server restart. How can I get POV that fast.

Mani Kanta B

Player
Player
You can check in this POV. Its my family House and how can WE start raid on my own family house. After that immediately server terminated. As we use instant replay the POV no longer with us. As u see 56015 also is my Family member. If Alezandro fam member who started the raid provides the POV then everyone gets Clarification.

Mani Kanta B

Player
Player
80652 is the member of Alezandro Family. As you check the FIB agent POV clearly at time 4:00 to 4:10 minutes this player also disappeared beside us because their family started raid on us. Please ask him to provide POV for further clarifications.

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Requesting ID 80652 and ID 106280 to provide POV of the situation

They have 12 hours to respond

Harvey thirtyone

Player
Player
I don't always get POV, the area started suddenly, I didn't know about the raid shooter anyway, I entered the area by mistake by slipping from the mountain.

Mani Kanta B

Player
Player
Some Officer (80171) also disappear in that situation. You can check in Main POV. I think he will have clear POV of the situation.

Bah0 Alejandro

Player
Player
First of all Its my Family House. And while I (104693) talking with FIB agents some other family members came and suddenly started fam raid and kill us in seconds. And immediately server restart. How can I get POV that fast.
so you dont have pov in the raid now? its rule break man.

Mani Kanta B

Player
Player
When there is FIB agents and we are talking with them and you guys started raid. Situation started and you guys directly killed me without my knowledge. I’m in shock what happening there. And then immediately server restart. That’s why I’m asking the POV of your family who started raid suddenly when there is a situation.

Mani Kanta B

Player
Player
You talking about rule break right?
1. Why Yusuf waited that much of time near my family house?
2. When we came out of our fam house without gunshot why he call global?
3. Why your family members are there in that time at my family house?
4. In middle of the situation we heard some gunshots from top of the hill and Harvey said that he fell from mountain by mistake.
5. Why 80171 participated in Fam raid while he is duty?
6. Already 80652 say something about raid to Officer 80171. So he aware of raid will start.
7. There is already a RP situation happening and you guys started a Fam raid.
Anyone please clarify this doubts. Thank you.

Bah0 Alejandro

Player
Player
Even if everything you said is true, it's still the same mistake you made,
admin will decide about what you said but you confessed your guilt
You talking about rule break right?
1. Why Yusuf waited that much of time near my family house?
2. When we came out of our fam house without gunshot why he call global?
3. Why your family members are there in that time at my family house?
4. In middle of the situation we heard some gunshots from top of the hill and Harvey said that he fell from mountain by mistake.
5. Why 80171 participated in Fam raid while he is duty?
6. Already 80652 say something about raid to Officer 80171. So he aware of raid will start.
7. There is already a RP situation happening and you guys started a Fam raid.
Anyone please clarify this doubts. Thank you.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Hmm Mr.Yusf

Coming to GR 6.2 the guy got a general Code A he came back within a minute or two to the same location. Which is not applicable as of me.

And coming to fail rp by angry kings you saw the name by going near the house. It is a simple logic how can they raid on their own family. It is someone did it randomly.

And above their event POV it was all of the sudden they were not ready for event. I think they can get excuse from Pov 😇

Mr Bahu Alejandro if you were going to event or if you are entering the event area then you will make sure your body cam is rolling. They have no clue of raid and they were in another RP situation right in front of family house door. You guys know clearly they were not ready then it will be your mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom