Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoda Bloodline
Suspect ID
107243, 208128
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2023
Time of violation
18:03
Proofs
https://www.google.com/search?q=close&oq=close&aqs=chrome..69i57j46i67i433i650j0i67i650j46i67i650j0i67i650l2j46i199i433i465i512j69i61.1607j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Zoda Khello

Player
Player
RDM on a family member for no reason then another player spits on a dead body two times.
later, he calls the player an NPC after being patched up. as seen in the video.

McodexD

Player
Player
show full situation
I mean xD you did spit and that is the entire 1 min clip where u rdm spit 3 times and call an npc if you have the full situation post it cuz we were only able to get this I would love to watch the entire thing

Micah Zuri

Player
Player
RDM on a family member for no reason then another player spits on a dead body two times.
later, he calls the player an NPC after being patched up. as seen in the video.
You ooc insulted someone by calling them whale in your clip and you kept going on calling someone a whale on my clip and you name drop the person you are talking about

McodexD

Player
Player
??
You ooc insulted someone by calling them whale in your clip and you kept going on calling someone a whale on my clip and you name drop the person you are talking about
did you watch ur video what is this what did we do we are asking about a name xD

Micah Zuri

Player
Player
??

did you watch ur video what is this what did we do we are asking about a name xD
I never confirmed if that was her name that’s why in the end he kept asking if that was her name but he names dropped her without me confirming or saying anything

McodexD

Player
Player
You got nothing in that little video of yours I can also get an English word and say he is insulting me xD we were gonna go ghetto and kill some people no one mentioned you XD and you know it and now ur trying to lie about it LUL

Micah Zuri

Player
Player
You got nothing in that little video of yours I can also get an English word and say he is insulting me xD we were gonna go ghetto and kill some people no one mentioned you XD and you know it and now ur trying to lie about it LUL
okay post the POV of me naming her in that moment for him to say her name, if you post then I’m lying, if you don’t let the admins decide

McodexD

Player
Player
Stop crying on here to get the video discredited I have a video showing your family braking multiple rules if you have anything against me post it but you dont cuz we didnt break any rules

treees

Player
Player
that video i was talking to my friend about going whale hunting (how me and my friends say ghetto clap so no one knows) at no point did i call anyone a whale check your video. ontop of that it doesn't change the fact you spat on my friends body and said "lets take turns spitting on him". yeah i asked about bubbles mazuko but i simply wanted to know if that was her name as i wanted to look for her. you on the other hand was doing alot of rdm too
I never confirmed if that was her name that’s why in the end he kept asking if that was her name but he names dropped her without me confirming or saying anything

Kishko

Player
Player
Stop crying on here to get the video discredited I have a video showing your family braking multiple rules if you have anything against me post it but you dont cuz we didnt break any rules
Thats true

treees

Player
Player
i never asked about her because you mentioned
Thats true
yeah those videos from before focus on the now you say your fam doesnt break rules but you rdm and spit on bodys.

McodexD

Player
Player
Thats true
You really are something. That had nothing to do with this post are you okay ma man or ur just here trying to cry as much as you can cuz you are emotionally weak and cant handle the fact that you messed up

McodexD

Player
Player
so you are using a forum post to insult me why ? yes that is my leader so he was ur leader at some point snake money money money xD

McodexD

Player
Player
I can see so you are role playing a character with no honor ofc your not like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom