Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoda Bloodline
Suspect ID
107243, 208128
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2023
Time of violation
18:03
Proofs
https://www.google.com/search?q=close&oq=close&aqs=chrome..69i57j46i67i433i650j0i67i650j46i67i650j0i67i650l2j46i199i433i465i512j69i61.1607j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Micah Zuri

Player
Player
no R
that video i was talking to my friend about going whale hunting (how me and my friends say ghetto clap so no one knows) at no point did i call anyone a whale check your video. ontop of that it doesn't change the fact you spat on my friends body and said "lets take turns spitting on him". yeah i asked about bubbles mazuko but i simply wanted to know if that was her name as i wanted to look for her. you on the other hand was doing alot of rdm t
In the first clip you said “all he did was ask about the whale” idk what hunting you’re talking about cause I ain’t go whale hunting with you and I wonder what whales you hunt there are no whales that I know of in grand

Kishko

Player
Player
You really are something. That had nothing to do with this post are you okay ma man or ur just here trying to cry as much as you can cuz you are emotionally weak and cant handle the fact that you messed up
I can promise you that the only person crying here is you. Thats why you sitting here in the forums, rn.

McodexD

Player
Player
no R

In the first clip you said “all he did was ask about the whale” idk what hunting you’re talking about cause I ain’t go whale hunting with you and I wonder what whales you hunt there are no whales that I know of in grand
I'm not gonna respond to you 1 by 1 Ill let the admins watch they might approve or reject my post idk you and your friends have a good day and idk why your talking about whales that much its just an English word and if I did something wrong post it cya bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom