Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
1. Your name IRL: Louiswa Kyle
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: IST time (indian standard time)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Nameless69#7994
6. Your Nickname: Louis
7. Your ID: 15967

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become a Admin because I have been in the city for what seems like forever and I believe it’s time to give back to it by serving as a fair and honest admin to ensure that all players are able to enjoy their time in the city.

2. What are your strengths?
I have a strong clear leadership style that will help me not only be fair but convey my descions in a simple understandable way. I have had multiple roles both in the city and in my life that has taught me to be a quick learner. Along with my long time playing in the city I have a great understanding on the city rules.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I do not take disrespect very well, I understand the difference between a friendly debate and or conversation, but I do not tolerate disrespect.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don’t have one.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Please Come Up with your Own answers and application, Do not Copy Paste others Application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom