Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vee Vendetta
Suspect ID
49061, 106327
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2023
Time of violation
8:30
Proofs
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx3r3UOymKeCPoYkLMrSg8hYpu94BLmyV-

Shroud Loco

Player
Player
yo got demand for stealling car
and you hop in your car i think i can shot you try to run

Shroud Loco

Player
Player
Doesnt matter those demands were non realistic and you didnt complete the bogus demand before shooting at me. Enjoy your punishment sir
xD i dont care about the warn you konw but you got demand for stealling your car and you hop your car i can shoot cuz i wana steall ur car ez

Shroud Loco

Player
Player
Those demands were completely unrealistic, he counted down way too quickly and the moment he said 2, he started shooting.
I said I want to steal the car. You should run away from the place without a car. You should not take the car with you

vAnimated

Player
Player
He gave u proper rp demand but u fail to comply with his demand
You really think counting down 5, 4 3, 2 at lightning speed is realistic? That doesnt give anyone time to react to the RP situation and buddy didnt even say 1 before shooting. Unrealistic as hell

quagmire

𝔹𝕠𝕦 𝟛𝕒𝕤𝕓𝕒
Player
u didnt show any fear rp when he gave u a clear demand, u turn on ur car engine and run away , you should be punished for fear rp

Antonio Gonzalez

Player
Player
You really think counting down 5, 4 3, 2 at lightning speed is realistic? That doesnt give anyone time to react to the RP situation and buddy didnt even say 1 before shooting. Unrealistic as hell
u even did a fear rp
he tell u to leave cuz he wanna steal ur car but u get in ur car and u left

vAnimated

Player
Player
u didnt show any fear rp when he gave u a clear demand, u turn on ur car engine and run away , you should be punished for fear
Fear RP? Didnt see two people aiming guns at me while issuing this demand by the way. The other guy aimed his gun after the guy aiming the bogus demands shot first, no fear RP.

Antonio Gonzalez

Player
Player
Fear RP? Didnt see two people aiming guns at me while issuing this demand by the way. The other guy aimed his gun after the guy aiming the bogus demands shot first, no fear RP.
even one guy can give u demand pls read the rules carefully

Nikhil Rich

Player
Player
Agreed
Clearly shot at 2 and counting was quite fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom