Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Targeting, toxicity and provoking | Medellin Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alp Bones
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ge7j1Iv

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
Hello, first of all, I want a Turkish admin to review this forum.
Even though the admins warned us about the toxicity, it is not nice that this family continues to do the same actions, destroying the pleasure we get from the game and annoying us with their disgusting actions.
I don't want to make this chapter too long, but I know that they continue to do this despite being warned, and as you say, you have no tolerance for toxicity.
We don't want such people to kill all our pleasure. We want the necessary action to be taken.
There is proofs about targeting, toxicity, provoking and massive rulebreaks including DOXING from their members.
As a family, we don't want to be targeted on this server anymore, harassed by these people before events, and get angry because of their actions.
We don't want to be thrown off the roof, crushed by a vehicle or killed by these people before every event.
Toxicity, OOC + Parent insult proofs: Toxicity proofs: Toxicity proofs: Toxicity proofs: OOC INSULT:
Targeting and rulebreaks: Targeting and killing from outside
Provoking and toxicity: still provoking
Mercy killing to his fam members: MK 8946
VDM: vdm 17861
Fighting with other families: They are being toxic against all families
Killing before event: Grand Theft Auto V 2023 06 19 00 19 Trim
VDM: - YouTube
Kidding with us in forums: 33mode
OOC INSULT: Turkish insult id:151
Family members being banned for toxicity and doxing
VDM: vdm
Massive rulebreaks: Approved - Mass Rule Break | exsorbed family
Pushing down the roof before event: Pushing down the roof before event
Punching us: Punching us

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
Even though the admins warned us about the toxicity, it is not nice that this family continues to do the same actions, destroying the pleasure we get from the game and annoying us with their disgusting actions.
I don't want to make this chapter too long, but I know that they continue to do this despite being warned, and as you say, you have no tolerance for toxicity.
We don't want such people to kill all our pleasure. We want the necessary action to be taken.
There is proofs about targeting, toxicity, provoking and massive rulebreaks including DOXING from their members.
As a family, we don't want to be targeted on this server anymore, harassed by these people before events, and get angry because of their actions.
We don't want to be thrown off the roof, crushed by a vehicle or killed by these people before every event.
Toxicity, OOC + Parent insult proofs: Toxicity proofs: Toxicity proofs: Toxicity proofs: OOC INSULT:
I want every single OFF-TOP COMMENT to be PUNISHED.

saeedsa

Player
Player
if someone break rules and he was only one vdm or he did something else that mean he only one who get punshment not all fa mily
not off-topic comment

ARDE

Vezirköprü Eski İlçe Başkanı
Player
Hello. As the deputy leader of the family, I will respond and explain all the evidence one by one. But please take a look at these two forums where they have more than 30 proofs against us directly and even racist.

They collected all the messages we sent to our club chat for a week and opened this forum.
1- Most of the evidence they send is not about us.
2- Many of them are not even our family members.
3- The messages sent from our family are not about the kebab family.
I made an explanation of all the evidence they threw, one by one.

My explanation for each proof:

A message he wrote after the racism against the screen. id 785 banned for racism

Not our family member.

Not our family member. He doesn't mention your family in his message.
But in the message below, Kebab family member Erkan is toxic by saying who.

He doesn't mention your family in his message.

He doesn't mention your family in his message. No toxic messages.

imgur.com

imgur.com

imgur.com

First, kebab family members are toxic. A kebab family member who made his name in the game "cim erkan" for toxic and provocation is texting. Erkan does not insult their families. Kebab and raki are Turkish dishes.
imgur.com
imgur.com

As I said before, they collected messages from many rejected forums. A forum was opened about it and it was denied. Evidence:
imgur.com

imgur.com

He texts to provoke us and then waits for someone to reply. An example of this: They send xD or smiley emoji after every informal
imgur.com

In previous messages, 3 members of the kebab family are provoking. That's why they write club chat. There are 4 kebab family messages in the same photo.
imgur.com

I'm talking about the 4th person on my family's quest leaderboard. There is no provocation.
imgur.com

Not our family member.
imgur.com

My discord message. If you look at the message he sent, you will see his very long swearing at me. This is another account of the same person. The message in the photo he sent me is too small to read. But I found it for you from my own messages. You can see that he was insulting at first. The unread message he sent me: imgur.com
imgur.com

imgur.com

Alp buns is provocative. But Cengo doesn't talk about it.
imgur.com

These two proofs are not related to the kebab family. They took all our club chat messages and collected them in an archive.
imgur.com

All of the evidence in this section is all forums about us by searching the forum for our IDs. Many of them are not related to the kebab family. There are even unopened forums about us. And this is already penalized for all forums.
imgur.com

Also, the owner of this forum is always trying to fool the admins. Previously, the former family leader of these people, Kazim Raki, was also banned for lying to the admins. You can check out this forum where he is clearly lying to the admin. Rejected - Ban for bug abuse | Chaitanya naidu, oghi flann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom