Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : gevorg
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT-7
4. Average online per day : 4-6 h
5. Your Discord : gev7742
6. Your Nickname : Ghost Dinero
7. Your ID : 1147
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 - I wanna be leader of Families because i was in gangs for a long time as you can see by my id , and i got a lot of experience at illegal side thats why i want to be leader of Families.
2.2 - I miss old Families, i want to bring old Families with my strong term and strong leadership.
2.3 - I'm really good at leading events, and thats why i want to be leader of Families , this gang will be active at ghetto and at events also.
2.4 - I will do a lot of fz raids,gunstores so there will be no afk gang i dont wanna sit in hq all the time.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3.1 - If anyone do rulebreak it will be result in kicks and blacklist.
3.2 - I'm planing to do a lot of gunstore robberies,store robberies and fz raids so leo side can enjoy too with our gang events.
3.3 - This gang will take control of ghetto without any rulebreaks if anyone do rulebreak this will be result in blacklist and kicks.
3.4 - Me, my deputies and hc's will take only whos know rules who will do not rulebreak, so this gang will be active without rulebreaks.

And last of all this gang will respect every member so there will be no toxicity and we can enjoy.

Thanks for the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom