Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuber Pluxury

Player
Player
Hey!

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding a warning that was issued to me and my friend, Mohammed. It seems that the warning for Mohammed was promptly removed as per our discussion, but unfortunately, the warning on my account remains unresolved.

I understand that mistakes can happen, and it is possible that there was an oversight in removing my warning. However, I kindly request your immediate attention to rectify this situation by removing the warning from my account as well.

I value the fair and just administration of this platform, and I believe it is essential to address any inconsistencies promptly. Your assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and prompt action. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

You can see in this forum that he's warning got removed and not mine: Approved - Wrong Decision | Oghi Flann
You can see I was punished here: Approved - rdm I 34763 I 25396 I24773

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Closed

This section is for Admin Applications
Please submit your punishment appeal here and follow the pinned format​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom