Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sam Whitee
Administrators nickname
Zeke Landon
Date
Jul 18, 2023
Time
23:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE-LHV_uHG0

Smoker

Player
Player
So I just got banned for supposly saying the N word, I did not say it I said my friends name whos id is 208128. You can even check his name its Micah Zuri. Please check the pov again and youll hear that I said my fam members name which is micah. thanks for your time!

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
ID 208128 is clearly not even talking has his mic off when the N Word is said and only one talking at that time is ID 169642. It is clearly heard and seen in the video.

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Hello Alex/James these guys are clearly trying to deceive admins by spamming messages under same forum when clearly only one person is talking when N Word is said which is 169642. I feel like they should be punished with longer ban both of the ID's 169642 and 208128 and also everyone who has replied to this forum if their ID can be linked. Thanks.

Kishko

Player
Player
ID 208128 is clearly not even talking has his mic off when the N Word is said and only one talking at that time is ID 169642. It is clearly heard and seen in the video.
I understand it's hard to hear him say it, but if you check ID 208128, he clearly said his name. Don't replay it once. Replay the clip multiple times

Smoker

Player
Player
Hello Alex/James these guys are clearly trying to deceive admins by spamming messages under same forum when clearly only one person is talking when N Word is said which is 169642. I feel like they should be punished with longer ban both of the ID's 169642 and 208128 and also everyone who has replied to this forum if their ID can be linked. Thanks.
I am not saying i wasnt talking, i am saying i didnt say the N word I only said my friends name which is micah

Kishko

Player
Player
Bro, no one is deceiving admins or spamming. The guy provided you with the name, and you can hear him saying the name. We are just saying that it's a misunderstanding. All of the people who commented here are not even trying to deceive admins, as all of them knows the consequences of it. I really hope that you understand that no one is trying to harm the rules.

Chesterwerton

Player
Player
bro wdym i literally just love to watch forum reports and there are lots of people like me i dont know what u heard and what is going on but after watching video i havent even heard letter N hes saying shut up mika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom