Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sam Whitee
Administrators nickname
Zeke Landon
Date
Jul 18, 2023
Time
23:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE-LHV_uHG0

Coco Chanel

Player
Player
Hello Alex/James these guys are clearly trying to deceive admins by spamming messages under same forum when clearly only one person is talking when N Word is said which is 169642. I feel like they should be punished with longer ban both of the ID's 169642 and 208128 and also everyone who has replied to this forum if their ID can be linked. Thanks.
Dear Zeke,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to address the issue of the longer ban that you mentioned you'd like us to receive. As of now, we haven't received any notification about a longer ban, but I wanted to inquire about the server rule that would apply to such a situation.

I must admit, your desire for us to receive a longer ban is quite surprising and not something I would have expected from an admin. I believe in fair administration, and if there's any specific reason for the potential longer ban, I would appreciate it if you could provide more details in a professional manner such as a Rule f.e.

Looking forward to your response

Charlie Russo

Leader of unofficial org
ID 208128 is clearly not even talking has his mic off when the N Word is said and only one talking at that time is ID 169642. It is clearly heard and seen in the video.
I am sorry but this is just a lie. You can cleary ,, Clearly '' see that ID 208128 is talking : ,, Shut the fuck up Sam ´´ and ID 169642 Reply to that ,, Shut the fuck up Micah ´´ trying to talk your way out of here is unprofessional and not appropriate for an admin

Charlie Russo

Benji Bermuda

Player
Player
Hello Alex/James these guys are clearly trying to deceive admins by spamming messages under same forum when clearly only one person is talking when N Word is said which is 169642. I feel like they should be punished with longer ban both of the ID's 169642 and 208128 and also everyone who has replied to this forum if their ID can be linked. Thanks.
Aint no way u think this white ass guy said the n-word. Bro u can check ID 208128 is called MICAH... Jus Zeke, hear smoker out here, u might be hearing the n-word but i aint. Get another admin if u still think he saying the n-word.

Peace...

Smoker

Player
Player
Zeke I understand why you might of heard the N word but you can hear me saying Micah, since we both think differently I’d like to change it to a higher admin to decide. I apologize if you think anyone is deceiving a admin we are just trying to convince you that I said my friend name because I did. I appreciate your time! And again we are not trying to deceive anyone we just want what’s right.

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Hello guys I have sent the videos to my fellow admin team and they said I took the right decision and it was clearly ID 169642 who said the N Word. Imma leave this decision up to my chiefs as well. (Stop flooding saying the same message in different words under this forum and just have some patience for this forum to be reviewed)

Smoker

Player
Player
Hello guys I have sent the videos to my fellow admin team and they said I took the right decision and it was clearly ID 169642 who said the N Word. Imma leave this decision up to my chiefs as well. (Stop flooding saying the same message in different words under this forum and just have some patience for this forum to be reviewed)
Ok thank you and also if it’s not possible to remove the ban I would appreciate if you can take off 2 days, because I got banned for 5 days when it should only be 1-3 days. Thank you for your time!

Benji Bermuda

Player
Player
also make sure to tell ur chiefs to playback the clip at 0.25 speed to further tell if its an m or an n. Thanks...

Chesterwerton

Player
Player
i feel like theres something else going on here im not in the video and not in curse of whats happening out here but i dont know how admins hear N-word and all of us hear mika

Micah Zuri

Player
Player
i feel like theres something else going on here im not in the video and not in curse of whats happening out here but i dont know how admins hear N-word and all of us hear mika
Everyone just stop commenting and let admins come to a fair conclusion about this situation, we would never have a member that uses that word let alone defend him for using it

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Ban increased to 30 days for trying deceive admins​

James Pluxury

All offtopers get forum warn for every message​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom