Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary_Bloodline

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
Family Name: Bloodlines
Family Owner: Gary Bloodline | 232119
Family House Number: 442
Family Owner Discord:
lifeonthelinexx
Family Owner Forum Link: Gary_Bloodline

Family Logo:

VideoToGif_GIF.gif

Family Outfit:
REzWnqfWIIbgnYDf_4B-7ocdEDIUEOE6jaSgCTd-LHZ0QZ0y6ul6ZfAdUPF6JQo32A3m03nOlp6tQ6zju9-3MuBwErNW8IL4pLz6gRExkeYuqg7_UFUV8GEggvDwdElXNzprzNSgHlzW_nYMIuJhf-U

Back Story:

Bloodlines was a small family of people who had nothing to lose . Living smack in the middle of the ghetto right on 55th street where it all goes down. Everyday different gangs came to the bloodlines house and tried to rob them while they were weak. Since this was an everyday occurrence it was all bloodlines learned. They Eventually met some people that would sell them guns and drugs for wholesale prices which then funded the growth of this family and bloodlines were finally able to start defending themselves from nearby gangs.

Since then, The family managed to find a whole lot of people with similar interests which were to be respected. Now starting to build an unstoppable family, Bloodlines have since moved out of the ghetto and made a name in the city. Now owning a mansion in the hills, some of the nicest cars in the city, and on the way to own multiple businesses. The respect and bond within the family is unlike any other which is why the family was able to make it this far.

But living in the ghetto for so long the itch to be around the ghetto is still in them. Carrying on everything that was learned living on one of the worst streets, bloodlines is now seen as one of the most dangerous families around Los Santos regardless of who managed to try to get in the way of their main mission which is to overpower other organizations and take back what was once owned by bloodlines.

Family Rules:
1) Must Know Server Rules
2) No Toxicity
3) Must Work Together
4) Competence Required
5) No Disrespecting Our Family Members or Others

Family Ranks :
1) Lil Blood :
New member, not yet trained or ready for events

2) Thug : Starting to Make Contribution to the Family

3) Soldier : Recognized Member of the Family

4) Shooter : Gains Territory For Family, Recognized Shooter

5) Captain : 1 Step From Becoming Family

6) Bloodline : Put In the Time And Effort Into Growing the Family

7) Vice President : Trusted Advisor and High command

8) President : Biggest Contributors To Bloodlines Success | Deputy

9) Founder : Started Bloodlines From The Bottom | Deputy

10) Leader : Head Of The Family

Family Goals:
1) To control a handful of family businesses
2) Have Family Shirts Remembered and Respected
3) Own a whole street of properties for family
4) Make Top 10 Families

VideoToGif_GIF.gif

Last edited:

treees

Player
Player
bloodlines for me have been my first family, when i first joined i was a hotel recruit and bloodlines helped me with everything, money guns and most importantly friends i can truly trust. The magic of bloodlines is that it's different and we have our own unified goals and challenges that we tackle together.

Tomb Stone

Artist
Player
bloodlines for me have been my first family, when i first joined i was a hotel recruit and bloodlines helped me with everything, money guns and most importantly friends i can truly trust. The magic of bloodlines is that it's different and we have our own unified goals and challenges that we tackle together.
No cap, Straight outa Hotel Room 42

James Armani

Player
Player
Family House Number: 62
Family Owner Discord: lifeonthelinexx

Family Logo:

VideoToGif_GIF.gif

Family Outfit:
REzWnqfWIIbgnYDf_4B-7ocdEDIUEOE6jaSgCTd-LHZ0QZ0y6ul6ZfAdUPF6JQo32A3m03nOlp6tQ6zju9-3MuBwErNW8IL4pLz6gRExkeYuqg7_UFUV8GEggvDwdElXNzprzNSgHlzW_nYMIuJhf-U

Back Story:

Bloodlines was a small family of people who had nothing to lose . Living smack in the middle of the ghetto right on 55th street where it all goes down. Everyday different gangs came to the bloodlines house and tried to rob them while they were weak. Since this was an everyday occurrence it was all bloodlines learned. They Eventually met some people that would sell them guns and drugs for wholesale prices which then funded the growth of this family and bloodlines were finally able to start defending themselves from nearby gangs.

Since then, The family managed to find a whole lot of people with similar interests which were to be respected. Now starting to build an unstoppable family, Bloodlines have since moved out of the ghetto and made a name in the city. Now owning a mansion in the hills, some of the nicest cars in the city, and on the way to own multiple businesses. The respect and bond within the family is unlike any other which is why the family was able to make it this far.

But living in the ghetto for so long the itch to be around the ghetto is still in them. Carrying on everything that was learned living on one of the worst streets, bloodlines is now seen as one of the most dangerous families around Los Santos regardless of who managed to try to get in the way of their main mission which is to overpower other organizations and take back what was once owned by bloodlines.

Family Rules:
2) No Toxicity
3) Must Work Together
4) Competence Required

Family Ranks :
1) Lil Blood :

10) Owner : Head Of The Family

Family Goals:
4) Make Top 10 Families

VideoToGif_GIF.gif
here since day one and out of 2 years of being in this city i can honestly say this family has some of the most loyal people you will ever meet

David Calloway

Player
Player
This is the second family I've been a part of for some time now. They've made me feel welcome ever since I joined. The leader and high command organize events and offer bonuses for new recruits. However, it's the entire family that truly makes it special. We enjoy each other's company and have a lot of fun together.

drake bloodlines

Player
Player
Family House Number: 62
Family Owner Discord: lifeonthelinexx

Family Logo:

VideoToGif_GIF.gif

Family Outfit:

Back Story:

Family Rules:
2) No Toxicity
3) Must Work Together
4) Competence Required

Family Ranks :
1) Lil Blood :

10) Owner : Head Of The Family

Family Goals:
4) Make Top 10 Families

VideoToGif_GIF.gif
amazing and nice family very fun to run stuff with the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom