Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fail RP , Meta gaming , Power Abuse / POV request | ID: 99644, 18330

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
itashi galaxy
Suspect ID
99644, 18330
Date of violation
Jul 20, 2023
Time of violation
12:15
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/sIeKonA

quagmire

𝔹𝕠𝕦 πŸ›π•’π•€π•“π•’
Player
to clarify the situation I have OCC problem with 18330 he is always fining me for speeding everytime he sees me,
todays situation started with me robbing ATM as far as the police comes i run and took my car , after CR and when i managed to escape without the police catching me or getting my ID i went back home and I find out that they start giving me fines 50k and 5 starts wanted level , im requesting the POV from the cops for the arrest situation where they fines me and gave me 5 start and same for ID 18330 if possible for all the times he fines me without arresting me or getting my ID with 24/7 scarf or mask on the face. the power abuse of 18330 is repitive and he is making things person and OCC

yusf

Player
Player
to clarify the situation I have OCC problem with 18330 he is always fining me for speeding everytime he sees me,
todays situation started with me robbing ATM as far as the police comes i run and took my car , after CR and when i managed to escape without the police catching me or getting my ID i went back home and I find out that they start giving me fines 50k and 5 starts wanted level , im requesting the POV from the cops for the arrest situation where they fines me and gave me 5 start and same for ID 18330 if possible for all the times he fines me without arresting me or getting my ID with 24/7 scarf or mask on the face. the power abuse of 18330 is repitive and he is making things person and OCC
OCC problem for me what ????

quagmire

𝔹𝕠𝕦 πŸ›π•’π•€π•“π•’
Player
check the PDA for my fines history

yusf

Player
Player
first of all I dont have any OOC or IC issue with you, I give everyone fines who break the law, today when you RDM'd me and Combat logged aswell I didnt report you because of Gehad who knows you well and your family, and I have never had any IC or OOC issue with you, for you to come here on the forums and tell me that I have an issue with you is just bullshit I fine 20 people and arrest 20 people in a day and you happened to break the law so I came after you, with this forum of yours nothing will happen to me because you didnt put any POV of yours where you also broke rules from now on I will report you on combat logging and rdm and if I see one more member of your family im not gonna let you off easy with anything lastly I will say it again I dont have any OOC or IC vendetta against anyone in the server and I treat everyone the same, have a good time

yusf

Player
Player
Look, the same as this forum aswell, this admin rejected this forum because it is IC issue not OOC issue
I also have POV not just a picture, I have POV of everything that happened

quagmire

𝔹𝕠𝕦 πŸ›π•’π•€π•“π•’
Player
first of all I dont have any OOC or IC issue with you, I give everyone fines who break the law, today when you RDM'd me and Combat logged aswell I didnt report you because of Gehad who knows you well and your family, and I have never had any IC or OOC issue with you, for you to come here on the forums and tell me that I have an issue with you is just bullshit I fine 20 people and arrest 20 people in a day and you happened to break the law so I came after you, with this forum of yours nothing will happen to me because you didnt put any POV of yours where you also broke rules from now on I will report you on combat logging and rdm and if I see one more member of your family im not gonna let you off easy with anything lastly I will say it again I dont have any OOC or IC vendetta against anyone in the server and I treat everyone the same, have a good time
plz REPORT ME im looking foreword to learn from my mistakes

quagmire

𝔹𝕠𝕦 πŸ›π•’π•€π•“π•’
Player
the main problem here us the FAIL RP

quagmire

𝔹𝕠𝕦 πŸ›π•’π•€π•“π•’
Player
close forum plz

Del Federal

πŸŽƒ Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Closed
(The Thread is closed Requested by the Owner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom