Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred VaIencia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Anıl
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day 10-13 hours
5. Your Discord rommel0803
6. Your Nickname Fred VaIencia
7. Your ID 244015

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos because I have been in all the gangs, I have a lot of experience, I have learnt a lot, I believe that I can do these things myself. So I feel ready to be a leader now.

2.2 I know the rules very well and I am very confident in running things. I will show other gangs how to run a gang. I will also give a chance to anyone who wants to join my gang. Everyone will be promoted fairly and equally, and we will not tolerate people who betray our gang and we will blacklist them. I have been deputy and highcommand in many families before, as well as highcommand in many gangs. As I said before, I feel more than ready to be a leader now.

2.3 If I become leader of the Vagos, I promise to make the Vagos the most active, just, dangerous gang in Los Santos. We will raise the crime rate in the city and we will be the terror of every cop in the city. We will not give the city a break by robbing 7/24 shops and gun shops every day.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

We will raise the rp level by encouraging all gangs to make rp by robbing all day long every day, just like us.

My Goals:
%100 Turf
%100 Spray
Make Vagos best gang in Los Santos
To create the maximum event we can every day

My Ranking system:

1- Suspended
2- Banana
3- Assasin
4- Shooter
5- Thug
6- Reaper