Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sougata hellfire
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 20, 2023
Time of violation
16:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6KGBM9Gjuns

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
I collected his debt after telling him the command, then he started using slangs.
Where you give him command like i will collecting your debt and first off all you did fail rp and 89021 say you something its all are slang it doesn’t break gen rule 3.1 and gen rule 3.2

Sougata Saha

Player
Player
Where you give him command like i will collecting your debt and first off all you did fail rp and 89021 say you something its all are slang it doesn’t break gen rule 3.1 and gen rule 3.2
i have the pov of me saying the command while collecting debt if admin request it i will give

Anik xoxoo

Leader of Thugs Family
Player
Hassy, the thing is i am buying some stuff from the beach market and this guy came randomly and he collect my dept in the green zone and i said no and he do fail rp so i have some anger issues so that this slang is came from my mouth and ask for full bodycam ASAP......

and there is some reason for the slang

Respect your decision what you make!!!

ffET23YYCzzJCyNU.gif

Last edited:

Ashish Pluxury

Player
Player
I collected his debt after telling him the command, then he started using slangs.
for your information its a slag 3.1 and 3.2 doesnt apply on this thing and atleast upload 10 min pov you didnt show when he was saying no to you and show where did you said first that im collecting your debt

Sougata Saha

Player
Player
Those who were not involved in this situation don't message here or you will get forum ban from admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom