Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Yakup

2. Your age:

3. Time zone: GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 6-8

5. Your Discord: _.xylo.

6. Your Nickname: Sierra Victor

7. Your ID: 151333

Additional information

1. Leader of the Marabunta Grande

From crime side experience
.Leader of Los Santos Vagos
. Leader of Marabunta Grande
. Deputy of Bloods
. Deputy of Marabunta Grande
. Deputy of Vagos
. Under Deputy of Ballas
.Under Deputy Families

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

- I have gained a lot of experience and proven track record as a deputy and lead the gang twice before. I have a solid understanding of how this organization operates. My experience has taught me valuable lessons about managing resources, handling fights inside the gang, and ensuring the gang success. I have shown my dedication and loyalty to gang over the year, and I believe i can lead this gang for a one more time

-For Marabunta gang I aim to foster a sense of unity and great purpose for everyone. By creating a suppotive and inclusive environment, we can strengthen our bond and work together as a formidable force. I also plan to expand our Turf territory, making the gang more prosperous and powerful.

-A leader should always put the well-being of their members first. I genuinely care about each member's success and safety. I will provide them with opportunities for personal growth and development.I believe the gang will thrive under my leadership

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
-I have witnessed with my own eyes that gangs have recently weakened compared to the police. My main goals in taking over this gang are to teach people how these things are done and to provide new opportunities to others. I will do my best to carry out
-as much as i can FZ raids
-as much as i can Store/Gunstore rob
- 100% of the Turf.

Marabunta ON TOP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom