Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tobi West
Administrators nickname
John Lark
Date
Jul 20, 2023
Time
16:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/52fm5cNVZmY

Tobi West

non existent
Player
I was holding a position in informal zone and so were the people from other family(s). The informal was lasting way too long however holding a roof/position is a part of tactical game play. As I was playing I see the admin message on my screen telling players in informal to fight and stop holding, I simply complied and started to go around the map in search of other players. The admin then proceeds to do a countdown of 10 seconds after which he killed everyone in the zone. It is completely illogical to give 10 seconds as some roofs are very high and it almost takes 10 seconds to get off of them. It is not easy to find the other guy in informal as all the players who are in the zone would go around the map in search of the others, we didn't even got a chance to fight and the admin killed us. The informal is an event specifically made for unofficial families and I don't think that a admin who is not the curator of unofficial family/organization should interfere. I have uploaded my POV which gives the required evidence as well.

Aditya

Player
Player
how is this bug abuse when the event made by the devs is like that, either make a rule or shrink the zone once it hits the timer easy pzy

Aditya

Player
Player
Holding an informal zone for 4+ hours? Very tactical by standing afk on a roof. Because of you 3, whole server events were paused the whole time.
and how is that bug,what rule did he actually break

JOHN_KUTTAN

Player
Player
John the change the informal end when the timmer ends other it's up to us to stay in informal until it's ends

Tobi West

non existent
Player
Holding an informal zone for 4+ hours? Very tactical by standing afk on a roof. Because of you 3, whole server events were paused the whole time.
Not all server events, just informals. Its not our fault because we didn't create the maps. It should not concern you because as an admin you are not even supposed to be playing those also I don't think you are unofficial curator so you interfering in informals makes no sense. On the other hand i don't understand how its bug abuse, the informals were not bugged they were simply paused. Blocking our accounts was completely wrong as there is no written rule for holding informals.

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
No rule against it, you say like it never happened before, when it has a few hundred times.
If you have such problems might aswell ask the curator to create new rules instead of jumping in unofficial stuff when you're not a curator of unofficial yourself.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
next time will be 90 days ban! or perma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom