Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Non-RP Cop + Fail RP | ID : 41107, 34886, 28347

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mister Whitewind
Suspect ID
41107, 34886, 28347
Date of violation
Jul 8, 2021
Time of violation
22:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5EoOYwEx5o

Mr. Whitewind

Player
Player
I was pulled over by two individuals in white DLC car witout any LEA signs wearing purge masks. Decided to make a civil arrest as it looked like the attempt of robbery. When I have shown my documents of GOV HR (RPly protected by complete immunity), he just assured me that he is a fake cop as he told that my rank doesn't matter. I put the handcuffs (RP is in textbox on top-left) and told the second individual to sit in the car and to follow me to SAHP. The first one stopped th RP at 22:52 by typing in Non-Rp chat : im calling an admin (Timing 3:19
).
On the second video (
) the third individual presented himself as the HR of SAHP and told that he is allowed to wear non-rp masks at duty.
On the third video he gives a direct order to arrest the person with complete immunity for speeding (
). But this is an RP issue, I guess. Same as never giving me any information of who they are and cuffing me after the officer saw my GOV ID (
)

-------------------------------------------
Three video proofs :
Grand Theft Auto V 2021 07 08 17 58 04 05 DVR
Grand Theft Auto V 2021 07 08 18 02 03 06 DVR

Last edited:

Adenican

Player
Player
This is ID 28347, we were never told we couldn’t have other masks then the government issued ones on duty. Matter of fact, we were told we were allowed to previously, as the rule only states that we can’t wear a mask (doesn’t specify government mask) on duty unless we are SAHP SWAT which we all are. If the rule means government issued mask then it should be clarified

1.10 All state organisation must not wear a mask on duty. (Exceptions: FIB or LSPD SWAT / SAHP SWAT / USSS / NG special forces units).

But that’s besides the point. I didn’t mean to say arrest I meant to say fine and I personally told Zach that: “don’t arrest him just fine him” but that’s completely IC

Mr. Whitewind

Player
Player
This is ID 28347, we were never told we couldn’t have other masks then the government issued ones on duty. Matter of fact, we were told we were allowed to previously, as the rule only states that we can’t wear a mask (doesn’t specify government mask) on duty unless we are SAHP SWAT which we all are. If the rule means government issued mask then it should be clarified

1.10 All state organisation must not wear a mask on duty. (Exceptions: FIB or LSPD SWAT / SAHP SWAT / USSS / NG special forces units).

But that’s besides the point. I didn’t mean to say arrest I meant to say fine and I personally told Zach that: “don’t arrest him just fine him”
RPly, you have a Legal Immunity Law:
2.1 The First Persons of the State cannot be held liable, except for grave and exceptionally grave criminal offenses, as per the Paragraph 4 of Article 1 of the Penal Code.
2.2 The First Persons cannot be detained, regardless of the motives of the representatives of law enforcement agencies. Exception: Decision of the Supreme Court or order from the US Attorney General.

Jesterrr

Player
Player
34886 here, it is very interesting how you claim that you thought we were "fake cops", however, you then said in game you would get us fired immediately so you obviously knew we weren't fake. The story doesn't really add up at all. The car does not have sirens so we told you very clearly to pull over. A store robbery was then called so we told you we had to go, in which you followed us for some reason. You then proceeded to cuff 41107 with zero RP, and then drag him (which another report was posted for). Overall I feel like this is an IC issue and I don't think any rules were broken. As far as the mask thing goes it has already been handled and an announcement was made faction wide.

Bannable

Player
Player
Lets talk about this, you state you put me in cuffs because I said "I dont care about your rank" yet you put me in cuffs before I said that. Two you need to verbally tell someone you are about to search or cuff them. Two you knew we were SAHP because we told you when we were pulling you over the first time. we had to leave because there was a call for all units to go to FIB and you started to follow after. The second you got out you saw our "SAHP" vests and said that you were going to get us fired. Dont say you didnt know we were law enforcement. Next you are seen typing on Department radio while cuffed. That is failrp in itself. I expect better from such a low id perosn

Bannable

Player
Player
2.1 The First Persons of the State cannot be held liable, except for grave and exceptionally grave criminal offenses, as per the Paragraph 4 of Article 1 of the Penal Code.
2.2 The First Persons cannot be detained, regardless of the motives of the representatives of law enforcement agencies. Exception: Decision of the Supreme Court or order from the US Attorney General.
Dude as per the law, you held my hostage. That in itself is a massive criminal offense that would allow us to detain and arrest you. In the end we didnt arrest you as you ruined our roleplay scenario so the immunity law was never broken.

Adenican

Player
Player
RPly hmmm sounds IC to me bud.

Mr. Whitewind

Player
Player
Bottom line :

Non-RP Cop + Fail RP​

Now stop flooding, let the admins watch and decide.
Have a good evening.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 1832 will receive a punishment for Power Gaming.
ID 41107 will receive a punishment for Mixing.
ID 34886 will receive a punishment for Mixing.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom