Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Naz Dejigalo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 8, 2021
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://i.ibb.co/fQJH5xb/RG-Multilar-07-07-2021-19-16-1.png

Papi Gordo

Player
Player
Hello Admins,
Thank you for taking the time to review this report.

Firstly I am accusing ID 1606 of Metagaming and Power Gaming.

ID 1606(Naz) put me on the wanted list for crime 2.10 (Robbery) . Which I'm sure he will relate back to when I robbed him with my unofficial org, in which at that moment he also PGd and did not Fear RP with guns to him, we had Andy Lemon come and correct him on that rule. Andy also corrected him because he mistakenly thought FIB could not be kidnapped. Now come less then 24 hours later I log in online to a 4 star wanted for 2.10 (Robbery) which was given to me by, YOU GUESSED IT! 1606 (Naz) Which can be seen below from the time of the initiation of the first incident where we robbed him (07.07.2021 1:45) to when I'm at FIB figuring out why im wanted ( 08.07.2021 0:26) There is no way Naz could have identified who I was with me wearing a mask, he never ID'd me or was able to grab any info from me. This makes me believed he used the name given by an admin at the first scenario or he went to the family menu looked up yakuza and saw me as the leader.

This claim can also be backed up by a POV of one of my family members were Naz is on OUR floor interrogating every single person who comes in and out (How would he have got my name with no ID, then found out exactly where I live?) I will have my family member post the POV in this post shortly after.

In conclusion this is quite sad that such a low ID is giving FIB a bad name and can potentially cause a warning or ruin the department because he doesn't know the rules, and that shows from our first encounter where he thought FIB could not be robbed or kidnapped and he did not need to stop when a gun was pointed at him with 3 other people.

PROOF

Besides this proof I can also provide video proof of the first incident that happened with Andy Lemon and 1606.

Below is the initial evidence where he told Andy 4 people where not at the scene and I was not pointing a gun, even tho we see here im pointing a gun to his head and he is running me over
proof11.jpg

In this image, you can see Naz was the one that put me wanted for 4 stars
RG-Multilar-07-07-2021-19-16-1.png

In this image i am talking to FIB to see why he put on list, and ID 5048, agreed 1606 MGd me onto wanted list.
20210707192655-1.jpg

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
How exactly do you have access to the PDA? Also your screenshot of talking to FIB shows no proof of anyone confirming your accusations. As for your three people. If the person is in a car and driving, you need 4 people in 2 cars to force them to pull over and comply. There is only 1 gun on him in your screenshot at the time and he very well could have driven right past you as you attempted to draw weapons. I think if you are claiming this is FEAR RP and NONRP it would make more sense that he should be punished for stopping when he knows his life is about to be in danger. The right thing to do would be to value your life the moment you see hostile intent and attempt to flee to safety.

If you wonder why I'm weighing on this subject, Naz came to me asking if FIB could be taken hostage and I informed him that the situation isnt restricted from FIB. All LEGAL organization members can be taken hostage(except EMS).

Gallo

Player
Player
Hello Admins,
Thank you for taking the time to review this report.

Firstly I am accusing ID 1606 of Metagaming and Power Gaming.

ID 1606(Naz) put me on the wanted list for crime 2.10 (Robbery) . Which I'm sure he will relate back to when I robbed him with my unofficial org, in which at that moment he also PGd and did not Fear RP with guns to him, we had Andy Lemon come and correct him on that rule. Andy also corrected him because he mistakenly thought FIB could not be kidnapped. Now come less then 24 hours later I log in online to a 4 star wanted for 2.10 (Robbery) which was given to me by, YOU GUESSED IT! 1606 (Naz) Which can be seen below from the time of the initiation of the first incident where we robbed him (07.07.2021 1:45) to when I'm at FIB figuring out why im wanted ( 08.07.2021 0:26) There is no way Naz could have identified who I was with me wearing a mask, he never ID'd me or was able to grab any info from me. This makes me believed he used the name given by an admin at the first scenario or he went to the family menu looked up yakuza and saw me as the leader.

This claim can also be backed up by a POV of one of my family members were Naz is on OUR floor interrogating every single person who comes in and out (How would he have got my name with no ID, then found out exactly where I live?) I will have my family member post the POV in this post shortly after.

In conclusion this is quite sad that such a low ID is giving FIB a bad name and can potentially cause a warning or ruin the department because he doesn't know the rules, and that shows from our first encounter where he thought FIB could not be robbed or kidnapped and he did not need to stop when a gun was pointed at him with 3 other people.

PROOF

Besides this proof I can also provide video proof of the first incident that happened with Andy Lemon and 1606.

Below is the initial evidence where he told Andy 4 people where not at the scene and I was not pointing a gun, even tho we see here im pointing a gun to his head and he is running me over
proof11.jpg

In this image, you can see Naz was the one that put me wanted for 4 stars
RG-Multilar-07-07-2021-19-16-1.png

In this image i am talking to FIB to see why he put on list, and ID 5048, agreed 1606 MGd me onto wanted list.
20210707192655-1.jpg
Can I just add the only reason people said he was powergaming is because they didnt know how he put you on wanted list.

Bomba

Player
Player
Ok, first of all about the following me with 4 cars thing and me not stopping, an admin was called after which we decide with the admin and you guys together that no reports will be made on that specific thing, and that we will just continue rp so that we can get some good rp, and we did and i let your rob all of my stuff, so you cant report me on that, (also i have bodycam of it).

Now regarding the things after,
Your wanted level was given to you using only ic evidence, once the incident happened my higher up asked me if I had my bodycam on and if i rped turning it on in the morning which i did icly, because i did we have the ability to use the recording of the situation. i will post my bodycam logs down below, after that i looked through my bodycam footage and was able to identify the number plates on one of the vehicles, then took the number plate number and put it into the pda, after that your name came up aswell as all your information and vehicles, i put your name into the pda and your house number also came up, then i went to your apartment and saw one of your guys there, but since we did not have any evidence on him as he was wearing a mask i told him he is free to go. Now i will include the evidence below.
Maybe you just didnt know what fib is capable of using the pda.

bodycam logs from that day - bodycam logs from that day

image of where on bodycam i saw your plates. - image of where on bodycam i saw your plates.

pda ic with name in it - pda ic with name in it

Bomba

Player
Player
Thank you, and would appreciate it if you and admins could take a look at my response above.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 1606 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming.
As you said you used the PDA to search the owner of the car but the owner was not driving the car and there is no evidence that he was even at the robbery.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom