Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
batuhan bektimuroglu
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jul 18, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/432218/

Old_Man

Player
Player
Hello sir, I would like to explain the subject completely, if you excuse me. He is a new player that I trade with, and if you look at his active times, the player cannot enter the game due to the workload in his real life. For this reason, I was always trying to support him financially and morally in order to support the player to play and stay in the game. The actress wanted to sell her house to me temporarily because she couldn't pay her taxes. I accepted that too. Previously, I gave him items such as a level 2 bag as a free gift. And I met many of his needs in trade. You can review them by looking at the logs. In return for my financial and moral support, the player wanted to give me the money in his own bank account, otherwise he said he would be embarrassed and I didn't want to offend him. And I told him to give it from the trading method so as not to break the rules, I thought it would be a violation of the rules if he throws the money directly at me. Since the actor is a member of our own family, I always wanted to be supportive. The meaning of the word family is to support each other. I am guilty of wanting to help my family member. Yes, I have inadvertently violated the rules, you are right in your punishment. But resetting my account will put me in a very difficult situation. The same result will be obtained as opening an account and starting the game without any money, houses and vehicles. I apologize to the entire management team. I realize my mistake and ask for forgiveness. Yes, I was told that my account will be opened, thank you for that. Please I request you to review the logs. You can see everything I have given to my friend so far, my friend wanted to pay his debts to me and it was wrong timing.
Again, I am very sorry for my mistakes and you can be sure that it will not be repeated.
I miss my family and my grand rp life so much. :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom