Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bella Athy
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jul 21, 2023
Time
Proofs

Bella Athy

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor...

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Bella Athy, and I am writing to appeal for the removal of the ban on my account in Grand RP. I believe my account was compromised, leading to unauthorized access, and I would like to clarify the situation.

I was shocked to discover that my account had been hacked or stolen, resulting in actions that were against the server's rules. I understand the severity of such violations and want to assure you that I had no intention of breaking any rules or sharing my account information with anyone.

To provide further context, I have always been committed to playing fairly and within the guidelines of the game. I have invested significant time and effort into my character and interactions within the Grand RP community, and it deeply saddens me to see my account involved in any misconduct.

Upon noticing the unusual activities on my account, I immediately took steps to regain control and secure my account by changing my password and enabling two-factor authentication. I have also scanned my system for malware and taken necessary precautions to prevent any future incidents.

I kindly request you to review my account's activity during the time of the alleged offense to verify that it was indeed compromised. I believe this investigation will provide evidence that I was not in control of my account during that period.

If there are any further measures I should take to rectify the situation or enhance the security of my account, I am more than willing to comply. I genuinely wish to return to the Grand RP community and continue my journey, adhering to the server's rules with the utmost sincerity.

I understand the need for enforcing rules to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming environment, and I assure you that my commitment to playing fairly remains unwavering.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this unfortunate incident and hope for your understanding and leniency in reconsidering my account's ban. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and I eagerly await your response.

Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom