Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ZoroD HellKing
Suspect ID
1693, 7160
Date of violation
Jul 21, 2023
Time of violation
21:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTeMUAdA9A

Zoro DHellking

Founder of Hell Kings community
Server Administrator
Dear adminstrator as you can see in the pov me and my fam were participating in the leftover event and we stoped far away from the zone of the evnet just to give vests and weapons and this 2 guys just came beside us with 0 demands and just starting shooting at us.

Shantanu Singh

Beware the fury of a patient man.
Player
First of all the POV is too short to decide the whole situation. Maybe they gave demands earlier and they were just chasing u but the pov only shows them shooting at u while u were calling ur backup though Metagaming.

Zoro DHellking

Founder of Hell Kings community
Server Administrator
First of all the POV is too short to decide the whole situation. Maybe they gave demands earlier and they were just chasing u but the pov only shows them shooting at u while u were calling ur backup though Metagaming.
i would apprechiate if you leave the coment section for the Admins ty very much
and here is a 5min POV wich showes that there was no demands given
and i would like to ask if possible for an arabic speaking admin so he can confirm that we were not speaking about the RP situation that happend ty very much

Dev Rich

Player
Player
As you can see We started shooting because we thought we were inside the zone but we werent so we are really sorry but it was a whole misunderstanding and the pov he has provided is not enough because then they also started shooting so its considers as a mass RDM at this point so if I did RDM so as they

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom