Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrew Mannning
Administrators nickname
Ibti loco
Date
Jul 21, 2023
Time
20:39+
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/434418/

Andrew Manning

Player
Player
In the thread I posted earlier in the clip this women walked up, and shot and killed me. I reported em for RDM, which was approved. However I was under the impreastion that since its RDM there is no Roleplay Situation, thus I didnt act. Which is why I am at a lose for why I was sent to demorgan for Fail-Rp if there wasnt anything to role play.

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
You are a LEO on duty you could have easily took him down and arrested him. Also you are just standing still and doing nothing while someone is shooting at you.

Andrew Manning

Player
Player
You are a LEO on duty you could have easily took him down and arrested him. Also you are just standing still and doing nothing while someone is shooting at you.
I was waiting for my partner to come back from a Code a. I was checking the logs to make sure they where coming back. By the time I really could tell what was happening, I knew I would lose. Why would I wanna lose other org gear trying to win a losing battle. Since my vest had broken already, and I wasn't full health. There wasn't a single chance of winning.

Andrew Manning

Player
Player
I was waiting for my partner to come back from a Code a. I was checking the logs to make sure they where coming back. By the time I really could tell what was happening, I knew I would lose. Why would I wanna lose other org gear trying to win a losing battle. Since my vest had broken already, and I wasn't full health. There wasn't a single chance of winning.
Also since I was under the assumption That was not an rp situation I shouldnt have to act it out. Thats another reason why I stood there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom