Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
FRED_MASTER
Administrators nickname
SPY RIDER
Date
Jul 22, 2023
Time
18:50
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/434837/

FRED_MASTER

Player
Player
To the Respected Administrators ๐Ÿ‘‹,

I hope this message finds you all well ๐ŸŒŸ. I am writing to humbly appeal for my release from admin jail, which I am currently serving due to an incident that occurred during a drug lab event ๐Ÿš€. I strongly believe that the GZ (Green Zone) rules should be considered null and void during such events, and I respectfully request your kind review of the matter ๐Ÿ™.

As per the incident details mentioned in the thread [Approved - G.Z 1.1 and PG | 0000], I inadvertently found myself involved in a situation where a player was hit by a vehicle ๐Ÿš— during the drug lab event. It is important to understand that events like these can create dynamic and intense gameplay scenarios, often leading to exceptions in the application of standard rules โšก๏ธ.

With utmost respect, I wish to emphasize that I did not engage in any reckless behavior or intentionally violate any rules during the event. The situation was beyond my control, and I acted responsibly given the context of the event ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ.

I kindly urge the esteemed members of the administrative team to consider the unique circumstances of the drug lab event, which effectively render the GZ rules inapplicable during that time. My intention is always to contribute positively to the gaming community and to uphold the values of fair play ๐Ÿค.

I genuinely value the efforts put forth by the administrative team in maintaining order and ensuring a pleasant gaming experience for all players ๐Ÿ˜Š. I apologize for any inconvenience my actions may have caused, and I assure you that I have learned from this experience.

In conclusion, I express my sincere remorse for any misunderstanding that may have occurred and humbly request your compassion in reviewing my appeal. I trust in the wisdom and fairness of the administrative team and hope for a swift resolution that allows me to rejoin the gaming community and continue enjoying my time on your esteemed server ๐ŸŽฎ.

Thank you for your time and consideration ๐Ÿ™Œ.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom