Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moth Eaterr
Administrators nickname
Spy Rider
Date
Jul 22, 2023
Time
13:00 to 13:07
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rK_NJj280o

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
I have just been banned for 7 days for Admin disrespect. I was trying to fix a problem with an event that happened this morning and i have been banned for admin disrespect. How does that make sense. I have POV of the messages between me and the admins and there is no admin disrespect at all. I was trying to speak to Luke Lupas about something , this is when Harvey Spector comes in and says post it on forums. I then replied saying that there is no need to post on forums and that the admins are punishing for no reason and they need to check through the rules before punishing someone. So then i get banned for 7 days by Spy Rider . How does that work?

FRED_MASTER

Player
Player
Dear Esteemed Admins,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you today with the utmost respect and sincerity, seeking your kind attention and assistance in resolving an issue that has unfortunately marred my experience on this wonderful RageMP gaming server.

First and foremost, I wish to express my gratitude for the effort and dedication you put into maintaining this exceptional gaming community. Your tireless work ensures that players like me can come together, immerse ourselves in thrilling adventures, and forge lasting friendships through our shared passion for gaming.

Recently, I found myself in a situation where I believe an unjust occurrence has taken place. I understand that mistakes can happen, and I wholeheartedly trust in your commitment to fairness and impartiality. With this in mind, I humbly request your intervention to rectify the matter and restore the equilibrium in the gameplay.

I must emphasize that my intent is not to cause any disruption or discord, but rather to seek a peaceful resolution that upholds the principles of justice and respect within this cherished gaming community. As players, we invest our time and enthusiasm into this virtual world, and it is through your guidance and understanding that we can continue to thrive and enjoy our time here.

In presenting this plea, I believe in the inherent kindness and compassion that defines this community, and I have faith that you will examine the situation diligently, keeping in mind the best interests of all parties involved.

Once again, I extend my heartfelt appreciation for the incredible work you do in managing this server and fostering an environment where camaraderie and sportsmanship flourish. Your wisdom and guidance are vital in maintaining the server's integrity and ensuring a positive experience for everyone.

I kindly request an opportunity to discuss this matter further, if you deem it appropriate. Your insight and perspective would be invaluable in resolving the issue, and I am more than willing to cooperate fully to reach an amicable resolution.

Thank you, dear admins, for your time and consideration. I eagerly await your response and hope that together, we can bring about a just and harmonious resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom