Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
meete Hurmaci
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 21, 2023
Time of violation
16:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6yWEAePHsvo

Dracoo

Player
Player
(all in pov) there is not only 1 pov, there is more than one and he keeps saying this over and over and the things he says are really shameful things, I think it is not an event that can be closed with just a mute. (I would appreciate if any Turkish admin would look.) (I'm not going to post other povs here because I'm embarrassed for him.)

Vagabond

Player
Player
(all in pov) there is not only 1 pov, there is more than one and he keeps saying this over and over and the things he says are really shameful things, I think it is not an event that can be closed with just a mute. (I would appreciate if any Turkish admin would look.) (I'm not going to post other povs here because I'm embarrassed for him.)
Are you ill? Are you bothered by your head? Why are you swearing at the man? Dear admins, this man is a provocateur. He is constantly provoking the players. At first he is cursing. Turkish administrator can approve. He insults the person at first.

Dracoo

Player
Player
Are you ill? Are you bothered by your head? Why are you swearing at the man? Dear admins, this man is a provocateur. He is constantly provoking the players. At first he is cursing. Turkish administrator can approve. He insults the person at first.
there is this pov before and after. I'm not a pravakotor and it's not up to you to determine this. I didn't tell him to curse my mother and my family. He insulted me because I opened a forum for him because of rdm and we met in prison.

Dracoo

Player
Player
If my family will be insulted every time I open a forum like this, I will punish her in my own way. and the situation was moved to occ, but I did not do this, I opened an rdm forum in accordance with the rules, then I opened this forum.

(If the Turkish admin wants, I can easily share the before of this pov.)

Vagabond

Player
Player
you cursed about the derivation. This is an insult. you said f**k off. This is blasphemy. Do not lie. you were a provocateur in the first place

there is this pov before and after. I'm not a pravakotor and it's not up to you to determine this. I didn't tell him to curse my mother and my family. He insulted me because I opened a forum for him because of rdm and we met in prison.

Orhan

Player
Player
If my family will be insulted every time I open a forum like this, I will punish her in my own way. and the situation was moved to occ, but I did not do this, I opened an rdm forum in accordance with the rules, then I opened this forum.

(If the Turkish admin wants, I can easily share the before of this pov.)
Yapmadım deil yapmak yemedi dicen ona. Dedim dediğiminde arkasndaym.(I said, I stand behind what I said.). Yan hesabdan gelib laf atmaya benzemez bu işler velet. Bişiyi yapacansa adam gibi yapacan adam gibi yapamyosan böyle yüzüne her şeyi derler. Senin hoşuna gitmiş gülmenden belli, belli alışmışsın.

Last edited:

Orhan

Player
Player
There is only a part of the events in the video, everything will be understood more clearly if he povs from the beginning.

quick'd

Player
Player

at this time span this npc says
"amınakodumun türemesi"
which is " the generation of i fucked"
which is mother insult.

If turkish admin checks it he can understand it better.
Also this kid 7/24 trying to harass.

Also keep warning peoples while they dont have proper pov. So something stupid like this can happen more.
He didnt even upload pov on purpose cuz he knew what was gonna happen but yo admins decided to punish 77587.

Yall ruining the project.

Dracoo

Player
Player

"amınakodumun türemesi"
which is mother insult.

Also keep warning peoples while they dont have proper pov. So something stupid like this can happen more.
He didnt even upload pov on purpose cuz he knew what was gonna happen but yo admins decided to punish 77587.

translate english omg :D

Dracoo

Player
Player
Yapmadım deil yapmak yemedi dicen ona. Dedim dediğiminde arkasndaym.(I said, I stand behind what I said.). Yan hesabdan gelib laf atmaya benzemez bu işler velet. Bişiyi yapacansa adam gibi yapacan adam gibi yapamyosan böyle yüzüne her şeyi derler. Senin hoşuna gitmiş gülmenden belli, belli alışmışsın.
quickd kapa ceneni mk adam kabul ediyo arkasında iste sana ne dusuyo npc demiş dostum sen kimdin sorması ayıptır?

Dracoo

Player
Player

"amınakodumun türemesi"
which is mother insult.

u still make provoking if u check the pov u can see clear the family insult what is orospu çocuğu mean can u explain?

Orhan

Player
Player
seni taktir ediyorum kim olduğunu videolu olarak paylaşıb gösterdin
quickd kapa ceneni mk adam kabul ediyo arkasında iste sana ne dusuyo npc demiş dostum sen kimdin sorması ayıptır?

Orhan

Player
Player
u still make provoking if u check the pov u can see clear the family insult what is orospu çocuğu mean can u explain?
o sensin işte videoda herşey açık ve net . kabul etmesen niye cevab vermek yerine videolu olarak paylaşasınki.

Orhan

Player
Player
kudurmuş diye commentledim
ne olduğunu kanıtladın. sizin adamlığınız yan hesabınız la aynı seviyede git ötede ağla. bi oyun için okadar küfr yiyibde tüm küfürleri kabul edibde bunu herkes yayınlayanını da gördük. Acıyorum sana. Benim kayb etdiğim 1 hafta oyuna girmemek senin kayb etdiğin vidoyu izyelen görür .

Last edited:

Dracoo

Player
Player
ne olduğunu kanıtladın. sizin adamlığınız yan hesabınız la aynı seviyede git ötede ağla.
susla gel arena eğer yenersem uğraşmam sizle bidaha ben kazanırsam club chatten benden ozur dilicen bet?

Orhan

Player
Player
susla gel arena eğer yenersem uğraşmam sizle bidaha ben kazanırsam club chatten benden ozur dilicen bet?
ben sana lafımı görüntülü bi şekilde dedim . Sende denilenlerin aynen sen olduğun kabuletdin. Lafın olsa orda derdin . Bizde neyse odur kardeş. Adama adam gibi .... sen anladn xd. Sen şuanda bizle uğraştığını zannediyorsan zannetmeye devam et ya tutarsa xd . Bu arada form sonuçlanınca videoyu silme hatıra kalsın kimliğin unutdukca girerer girer bakar hatrlarsın. Gerçi silsende bende duryo illa lazım olur xd . Bide yazdklarıma cevab verirken silmeden cevabla .xd

Last edited:

Hassy Davids

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved
ID 6340 will receive the punishment of Gen Rule 3.1
ID 77587 will receive the punishment of Gen Rule 3.1 +3.2​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom